Chapter 40 finding the brick.

Harry left the room and went to have lunch. He had his sandwich and decided to go the the library he asked Prince "what's the oldest Hogwarts history book?" Pince replied "oh that's simple it's this book right here." Harry looked at the book and read cover to cover but din't find what he was looking for. Pince asked "Why do you need a book about Hogwarts history?" Harry replied "I got strange request from someone and I need to complete it." Pince said "Wow totally secretive you being, who is this someone?" Harry said "I can't say until I am allowed , because at the minuate saying the person's name who wants this request done you wouldn't believe me." Pince said "Okay when you are ready tell me and why don't you ask the person again to give a clue?" Harry smiled "Great idea."

Harry went leave the library and went back to Godric's. He asked "Why is there a door in the Gryffindor tower and could you give me a clue?" Godric replied "The room in the tower is your special room the castle gave you. The clues is think like Merlin what's his favourite hobby?"
Harry smiled and left. Harry went to the astronomy tower, he thought he wouldn't put it way up here but maybe there's a door bellow this tower. Harry rushed to the bottom and looked for an odd door. There was a brick out of place so he tapped it with his wand and said "Harry Potter." Then the bricks revealed an opening with stairs going down. Harry followed then and found a brick right in the middle of the room and a note the note said (Congratulations future special need wizard you found the first brick of the school. It is yours too keep or give to the headmaster if you are just a student with special needs please take this wand hidden in the brick and use and say 'Vera Bookus Special Needs' and find infirmary right away.)

Harry gulped saw the wand and put it his hand and pointed it at his head said "Vera Bookus Special needs." A huge flash of light bounce around the whole room and went to the founders libraries and all staff quarters and all the hidden cupboards as well. And the hidden library, Harry hasn't found yet. The big ball of light returned to Harry's head when it hit Harry he screamed with pain and rushed to Pomfrey and said "Please can I have a headache potion. I think I have overpowered my mind." Pomfrey said "Wow your autism must be sore for your head." She gave him the potion, Harry took it right away. The potion is supposed to have work but it didn't. He said "Last time that helped a lot but this time it didn't is there a stronger potion by any chance?" Pomfrey said "No that's unsettling." Pomfrey sent a patronus to all staff. In a matter of seconds they all arrived. Dumbledore was first "What's wrong Pomfrey?" Pomfrey said "Harry potter, he has a headache that won't take affect of my potion." Dumbledore was surprised Pince asked Harry "You completed the task?' Harry replied "Yeah but my reward was an annoying bigger headache. I thought the one after the solar eclipse was bad this one hurts like hell." Dumbledore and Snape asked "What task?" Harry replied "I am not allowed to say because if I do then everyone will want to go there." Dumbledore was more intrigued. Snape rushed to the potions lab because he had a thought how to it cure his headache. He made the normal headache potion but he added three oils, he added mint oil to cool the brain, lavender oil to calm the brain and rose oil to help with the pain. He put it in a flask and rushed to the infirmary and Snape said "Take this I think this should ease the pain." Harry said 'Okay willing to try anything." Harry took a big gulp it tasted different and then in a matter of seconds the pain was gone Harry said "Wow that stuff is fantastic but I need to rest, thank you." Harry went to sleep. Pince asked "How did you know what to make?" Snape said "I really don't know, it was like instinct, like I knew exactly what to do for Potter." Pince smiled and said "Thank you. I am going to wait for Harry to wake up." All teachers left and went back to do what they were doing.

In exactly an hour Harry woke up put on his glasses and saw Pince waiting for him. He asked "What are you doing here?" Pince replied "Was waiting next to you until you woke up. The potion Snape gave you, he said instincts like he knew what to give you." Harry said "Explains why he used mint oil, rose oil and lavender oil. That way hasn't been done since the eighteenth century." Pomfrey heard what Harry said and asked "How did you know that? It's in no text in the library but it's my favourite book to read in my quarters because I was lucky to find a copy in the book shop in hogsmead." Harry gulped and said "Well my extra autism did work, oops my bad." Pince was surprised at the comment and asked "What is the oldest star in the world?" Harry replied "Wow you really do like astronomy the oldest star is Methuselah star it's the star Merlin would look at every night." Pince was about to faint but calmed herself down and replied "Correct about the star but the other fact I didn't know." Harry smiled and said "Yeah I didn't really need to know that the point of the astronomy tower points exactly where that star is every night." Pine and pomfey looked at Harry they both said together "You sound like you met Merlin." Harry smiled and smartly said "I haven't met him yet but soon."