Chapter 30 fudge visit

A few days later, everyone was fully settled. A day later there's a knock at the door it was Minister Fudge. He said "May I come inside?" Harry replied "Certainly, come to the study room." Fudge walked to the study room and saw the fireplace and he said "That's a simple fireplace the floo network shouldn't be a problem." Harry was very happy, he watched carefully how it was installed. Fudge asked "Do you want your disapperation license?" Harry replied "Yeah please that would be amazing." Fudge handed over all the different licenses and asked "May I meet your ancestors?" Harry replied "Certainly let's go." Harry stood on the fireplace and said "Linfred potter." He disappeared with Fudge when they arrived Harry said "This is minister Fudge he's a good friend of mine." Linfred said "Great to meet you, this is my son Hadrian." Fudge said "Great to meet you as well." Linfred asked "What can we do for you Minister?"

Fudge replied "Well I was wondering if you could be the secret keeper of Harry's new home?" Linfred said "Wow what a honor yes I would love too." Harry smiled, the process was simple and quick when Fudge left Harry asked "Can we be our dear self and go to the wild reserve?" Hadrian replied "What a wonderful idea and it's going to easy to spot you because you are the only red deer in the wild." They all changed quickly and made it to the forest.

Harry was shocked on how many deer there were. He pranced towards them to view them in action. There were a family of deer, the young fawn was still learning to walk it kept tripping up. Harry laughed and thought "This reminds me of the muggle film Bambi." Then Harry noticed another deer he looked at this deer it was a doe and same markings as him he was nervous and back away slowly. He asked "Linfred you said I was the only red deer?" Linfred trotted over and saw what Harry was looking at. He said "Well I never she doesn't look like you she has black fur on her head and strange marking along the side and a snake like tongue on her backside." Harry said "Oh my god I didn't relise Snape lives near here." Linfred said "Yeah he just lives up the road we sometimes see him but I don't think he knows we are a Potter." Harry asked "Let me guess only a Potter can see who you are or if someone introduces you?" Linfred replied "Well worked out yes that's correct, I see my gene hasn't gone to waste." Harry asked "Can you teach me the SKee-Gro potion?" Linfred replied "Yeah certainly I have the original copy of the first potion book." Harry said "Wow!!! the only book I haven't read yet." Hadrian got the copy and some more books that Harry's mind hadn't read yet. Harry looked at the ten new titles and the content page of each book and wondered and asked "Why haven't I heard of these titles before?" Hadrian replied "Because your mind hasn't gone to this part of the world yet you only sat in the ministry where the knowledge of the ministry knows about you need to sit in the centre of the world to get your full ability but I wouldn't recommend that until you are seventeen."