Chapter 16 azkabam prisoner expermiment

Fudge arrived at the library and asked "What have you done now Harry?" Harry said "Well my trip to the Ministry of Magic was helpful and my adult powers are almost complete. I think I found a way to help people with addictive dreamless sleep potion." Fudge couldn't believe his ears he asked "Are you sure about the potion?" Harry replied "Yeah perfectly sure, plus I tried it on myself and I can do this." A stag appeared again, Fudge was stunned. He said "Damn that's annoyingly impressive, I wonder if that happens to all wizards who take the potion, their happy memories increase and they do something impossible." Harry said "If that happens I might have to tell the Wizarding world what I am." Fudge said "Maybe if that happens, I'll help you no matter what." Harry was touched and asked"Thanks, do you have a prisoner that's done his time and needs the addictive potion?" Fudge replied "Yes I do have someone in mind, but if it does work one of your classmates might be less mean to you." Harry was interested and asked "Who would that be?" Fudge nervously answered "Lucius Malfoy." Harry couldn't believe the word Minister Fudge said he was so shocked he didn't faint but turned into his fawn instead. Pince laughed and said "Aah now I know why you changed." Fudge was very impressed and Harry managed to turn back he said "Sorry still trying to sort that out." Fudge said "It's no problem, it's happens to the best of us." Harry asked "If I cure Lucius will he tell Professor Snape about the wonderful potion?" Fudge replied "Most likely because they are good friends." Harry said "Okay I'll give it, but please don't say my name until it has worked and say that he's the first other than the wizard who invented has been tested on." Fudge agreed with these terms he asked "Once it works can I come back and take you to meet Lucius?" Harry gulped and replied "Yeah, why not what the worst could happen."

Fudge left and once in his office he sent a note to Lucius. The man arrived straight away he asked "Minster Fudge why have you asked me to your office?" Fudge replied with another question" I have asked you to come today to ask if you started taking the addictive dreamless sleep potion?" Lucius replied "Not yet I am actually waiting to get them." Fudge said "Excellent, I have them plus an experiment counter potion." Lucius asked "What does this experiment counter potion do?" Fudge replied "It's makes the user no longer needing the addictive dreamless sleep potion." Lucius was interested and asked "Has it been tested?" Fudge replied "Yes the wizard who made wants to be anonymous but the wizard has tested it on himself." Lucius was intrigued and said "I would like to see if it works I don't suppose it was my good friend Severus?" Fudge replied "Nope it wasn't him, please don't tell him until it works because you're the first trial patient." Lucius was more curious and said "Okay but after it works I would like to tell Severus and the wizard who created it." Fudge agreed to the terms and said the instructions on how to take this new potion. Lucius was shocked and surprised and asked "After day eight I'll be able to sleep normal?" Fudge replied "Correct good luck."