Chapter 6 letters to fudge

Harry thought for a moment and said  "Well from the age of fourteen people in the muggle world can be emancipated, which means you can legally move out your house and become an adult, but the most interesting fact is your not legally an adult until your seventeen in the Wizarding world. It's a rule I thought didn't make sense." Pince said "Yeah you are way too smart, maybe you should do a practice owl exam." Harry said "Yeah sounds good idea - about this emancipated business could we wait until I go home in the winter time?" Pince replied "Sounds great with me." Harry asked "Do you know, I think you would make a great Professor, why haven't you applied?" Pince replied "I like books, my wand waving skills aren't the best but my book knowledge has gotten me masters in every subject." Harry was super shocked he almost fainted he asked "Does Dumbledore know this?" Pince replied "No he doesn't and I want to keep it that way."
Harry went to lunch and sat down for his lunch. Hermione sat opposite him and said "I have found no knowledge on the word disability, it's like it doesn't exist in the Wizarding world." Harry asked"That's strange so if you went to a muggle bookstore or library. You would find a book?" Hermione replied "Great idea, I might do that during my winter break." 
Pince didn't go to lunch she sent a letter to Minister Fudge saying (Dearest Fudge, I have a student who made a deal with the staff members saying he couldn't get an O in his owl exam, but he has the disability called autism and recently I gave him the spell. I was wondering from a friend to a friend if I could receive the practice exam for owls and see how he does? From Irma Pince. An owl sent it to the head office. Fudge read the letter and thought "Harry has the magical disability that's fantastic!" He wrote a letter back saying (Dear Irma, of course he can have the exam, Albus told me about the student bet this year, I am shocked that the student has autism, he is going to be amazing, if you send the questions back to me I'll mark them so Albus doesn't know that Harry has already taken his owls. From Fudge.) the same owl sent the letter back to Pince. She was shocked that he would deceive Dumbledore that Harry already taken the exam.
After lunch Harry went back to the library madam Pince had a lot of paper on her desk he asked "What's with all the paper?" Pince replied "It's the practice Owls exam my good friend Fudge has sent them to me and I was wondering if you could take the test." Harry couldn't believe his eyes and asked "Isn't that cheating?" Pince replied "Not really it's just practice, students can ask Professors if they could try a practice Owl exam for the subject they are currently in and ask Professors to mark the results." Harry was over moon and went to a table and looked at the sheets of paper. There were five questions for each subject. He thought great and asked "How long do I have?" Pince said "The average length is an hour." Harry was okay with that. He started with Astronomy since that was his least favourite.