Chapter 3 Letters and more questions.

After lunch Harry headed back to the library. Madam Pince asked "What's your next class?" Harry said "Transfigurations which I really enjoy." Pince handed the fifth year transfigurations book over. Harry was readying again and saw a spell they would be practicing and it's to change an object into a pillow. He was quite amused, Pince asked "How your memory?" Harry said "Really good, it's so well I remember Mcgonagal saying "perhaps it would be more useful if I transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch that way, one of you might be on time." because me and Ron got lost on our first day." Pince did another tick she asked "You repeat things in school, do you repeat things at home as well?" Harry gulped and said "Yeah I do quite a bit." Pince did another tick and said "Wow you qualify for the book, would you mind sending a letter to your aunt and uncle and saying to tell if you do things the same?" Harry said "Why not, they might send one back. I will mention your name is that okay?" 

Pince nodded Harry got a piece of paper and wrote (Dear aunt and uncle, I know I don't write often but my librarian here wants to ask do I repeat things at home? From Harry.) Headwig flew to the house and put it through the letter box. Aunt Petunia looked at the envelope and saw Harry's owl outside it was addressed to both of them. She decided to show her husband and they read it together. Vernon was very intrigued. He wrote (Dear Harry you do give us the same breakfast and when we changed dinner on a different day you get all flustered. My question is if you didn't get a letter to Hogwarts and didn't move upstairs would you have stayed under the stairs. From Vernon.) Petunia liked that letter and gave it to Headwig. She returned straight away to Harry and was shocked that they wrote back with a question of their own. He wrote (Dear Uncle, to tell you the truth I would probably still be there if I didn't get the letter and I stayed under the stairs from Harry.) Pince saw the letter and said "Wow it's true about under the stairs on letter I thought it wasn't true." Harry smiled.

 Headwig went back and Vernon read the letter he said "Wow it's true." Petunia said "Oh my god. I know what the librarian is testing Harry for he has autism." Vernon was shocked and thought of all the moments that proved he has a disability and his wife was right he said "You write the letter asking Harry to ask his librarian if she testing him for a disability." Petunia started writing right away she wrote (Dear Harry, I think me and my husband worked our why your librarian is asking you questions, we got question for her, can you ask her does she think that you have a disability, then please write back from Petunia.) Vernon approved and gave letter to Headwig. 

Harry received the letter and saw what his aunt and uncle wanted to ask her so he said "My aunt and uncle said to ask you this question. Do you think I have a disability?" Pince said "Wow, your aunt and uncle are surprisingly smarter than I expected. The answer is yes I definitely do." Harry wrote his final letter saying (Dear aunt and uncle my librarian said you are smart and the answer to your question is yes, which I don't understand I suppose I'll find out. From Harry).

 Headwig posted the letter once more. Petunia and Vernon looked at the letter, Petunia was so relieved. She wrote ( Dear Harry thanks for the letters. To change traditions why don't you come home for a week during the winter break? From Petunia and Vernon.) Vernon was happy with the letter they both gave Headwig the letter when Harry read this letter he nearly dropped the paper and said "Wow, they asked me to come over for the holidays." Pince said "That's going to be interesting question for Dumbeldore later on."

It was dinner time everyone had roast beef and potatoes. Harry always separated the different types of food and eats it individually. Pince saw what and did a put a final tick she didn't need to ask that question even she noticed only Harry does that during dinner time.