Chapter 49 Dumbledore annoucement

It was Monday, everyone was having breakfast. Dumbledore stood in front of everyone and said "I have an announcement, Harry Potter won't be taking anymore classes this year because of his disability he has  learned too much in the library last year so he's going to be teaching the professor's information ever so often during evening and lunchtime, that is all." All professors were confused and looked at Dumbledore and said "You explain after breakfast in your office." All the students looked at Harry and said "Wow Harry that's incredible can you teach us something if you are free." Harry said 'Sure I can I don't have the license to teach but yeah I would like to teach something new."

The breakfast finished and all the staff went to the headmasters office and Mcgonagal was first and asked 'What could Harry teach me?" Dumbledore replied "Well how about the fact that transfiguration was Godric Gryffindor favourite subject and his library is bellow your classroom."  Mcgonagal yelled "WHAT THAT'S INSANE I THOUGHT YOU HAD GODRIC'S LIBRARY." Dumbledore replied "Nope Harry could tell you all about him." Mcgonagal went back to classroom to teach the next lesson and thought how cool her classroom is. With that little information all the other teachers were satisfied that Harry could teach them something new and left back to there classroom.

During Harry's free time he thought about the potion and thought why don't I go to the source so he disappeared to Malloy manor and  rang the door bell. He asked "Good afternoon Lucius is The Dark Lord in your house?" Lucius was surprised by the appearance of Harry and replied "Yes he is follow me." Harry was close behind Lucius and came the throne. The Dark Lord was sitting on  he said "Good afternoon Voldemort  I am here to find more information about the potion you want me to make." Voldemort was surprised and said "Okay I'll tell you." He looked at Lucius and said "I am safe you may go Lucius." Lucius went to back to what he was doing before the door bell rang.

Voldemort said "My story begins before I was born, my great family were Perverell but I was born into the Gaunt family which  goes back to Salazar that's how I speak parceltongue,  my grandfather and uncle  thought my mother was a squib because she showed no signs of magic. It was until she fancied a rich muggle Tom Riddle my grandfather and  her brother picked on him and showed magic in front of him. The Ministry of Magic put my grandfather and uncle into Azkaban for  three years.  During those years my mother finally received her magic she used the love potion on Tom to get her pregnant with me, that happened. She thought no more love potion on Tom. But Tom would fancy my mother normally but he didn't he ran away my mum broken hearted gave up magic and  went to an orphanage and gave birth to me. She died  sometime later but asked my name to be Tom Marvolo Riddle. That's my story." Harry was intrigued and shocked at the same time but decided to  asked "You can't feel love or friendship because you were conceived under a powerful love potion?" Voldemort replied "Yes that's exactly right." Harry said "Thank you I have a lot to think on about this potion you are asking me to make. It would be remarkable if it works."

Harry left the manor and went back to the castle. He arrived on time for dinner Ron asked "Where did you go mate?" Harry replied " To get more research on my task I have been asked to do." Ron said "Oh okay good luck."

Harry finished dinner and went to find Snape. He was in the classroom Harry went inside and said "I know the potion we need to make but it's really difficult." Snape was intrigued and asked "What's the potion?" Harry replied "An anti-love potion." Snape yelled "WHY IN MERLIN'S NAME DO WE NEED TO MAKE THAT!" Harry said calmly "Well The Dark Lord was conceived under the influence of a love potion." Snape was taken aback and said "Wow that's so messed up. I know The Dark Lord can be mean but I didn't releases he was heartless." Harry asked "Do I really need to explain the story The Dark Lord said to me?" Snape replied "Yes I am interested and want to know why someone would use a love potion to get pregnant." Harry told the story word by word and when he finished Snape couldn't believe his ears and said "Wow okay I give The Dark Lord too much credit ouch I really feel sorry for him." Harry said "Glad you are on board. When do we start?" Snape replied "After winter break because I need to remind myself how to make a love potion because not many wizards can make a good love potion." Harry said "Sounds great see you after break."

Harrry left and went back to his dorm and thought 'Winter break is coming, oh damn yep Voldemort has to wait on his potion a wee bit longer. I need to send him a quick patronus. Harry sent the patronus  to Voldemort. It said "Hey just to warn you the potion might be a little late. It's the winter season and I am worried that the potion professor might not be at any meetings or able to help me." Voldemort smirked and said "Oh goody Harry's in real trouble during winter." Lucius was concerned about his friend and asked "Why is Snape in trouble?" Voldemort replied "He's a rare doe that's able to get pregnant." Lucius said "Wow! I feel sorry for Snape now."  Voldemort said ""Don't be at the end of this he'll find his mate." Lucius said 'Excellent finally someone that replace his friendship towards Lilly." Voldemort asked "How do you feel Snape's mate is Harry Potter?"  Lucius gasped in a shock and said "bloody Merlin the witch Professor Trawney was right." Voldemort was confused and asked "What did she say?"  Lucius replied "she told Snape he'll find an equal wizard in potions and a better friendship than he had with Lily. Then she told me the next generation might end being your friend's mate."  Voldemort was surprised and said "Damn that witch is accurate I never understood divinations." Lucius said "But she did say that Harry Potter would be your equal." Voldemort replied "Yeah well she didn't mention that Harry Potter would also be my cousin and I would killed his parents." Lucius said "good point."