Chapter 34 Friend arrival

Harry went out of the study room and went to front door and opened and said "Hey everyone great timing." Molly asked "How did you do that we didn't even have a chance to knock on the door?" Harry said "My hearing has improved a little too much. Please come to the study room."  Everyone went to the study room. Ron and Hermione gave Harry a hug and said "Happy birthday." Ron gave Harry a Chocolate frog book to keep track of his cards. Harry said "thanks Ron, I needed a book to keep track and check which ones I am missing." Hermione gave him a special book, she said "I found it when I was in Knockturn alley, I was curious what shops they had down there and I saw a really old book shop and saw this book and thought I bet Harry has never seen this book." Harry saw the title it was in parseltongue, it said "The best guide for Parseltongue speaker and how to teach non speakers." The author was Salazar Slytherin, it was the only book he wrote when he was in the Chamber of Secrets. Harry said "This is amazing I don't think Voldemort knows of this book, I heard that this book was supposed to be lost." Hermione said "That's what the shop keeper told me when I said that you and Voldemort were the only speakers, he said that it was better in your hands than his." Harry looked carefully at the book and also said "There is an easier way into the chambers."  Remus was next and said "Wow, autism, I wouldn't have known, that's remarkable." Harry said "Yeah I wish I knew the cure for werewolf or lycanthrope." Remus said "Thank you, at least you know how to make the wolfs bane potion, maybe there's a better version."  Harry said "If I get spare time I'll look into that." Remus asked "How your patronus coming along?" Harry went guilty and looked at his friends and said "Don't be too shocked, it's a problem I have been having since the solar eclipse."  Harry then changed into his teen red deer and a patronus of an older deer was standing next to Harry. Everyone couldn't believe what they were seeing and Remus was so shocked he fainted, so did Sirius, and when Harry returned Arthur said "Well solar eclipse have the power to do that, your body is adjusting because of your autism it will take longer to settle." Sirius recovered and said "Yeah Solar eclipses are more weird when it comes to werewolves and congratulations, you did something no wizards can do." Harry turned red and said "Told you I am too powerful at the moment, I am really scared." Arthur said "Yeah that was impressive. Please try and control that power because wizards might think you don't have the trace on you." Harry said "I only do it when I know there's a wizard in the room." Molly said "That's very smart of you." The twins asked "Can you teach us because we finished Hogwarts and still haven't learned?" Harry replied "Yeah I suppose I could try." Molly said "This room is stunning I love the fireplace." Harry said "Yeah Minister Fudge set up the floo network to go anywhere but only allowed Hogwarts if I tell someone when I leave." Molly and Arthur were most impressed and Hermione asked "Can Minister Fudge set it up in my house?" Harry said "It shouldn't be a problem." Ron asked "Anything else going to happen today?" Harry replied "Yeah how would you all like to meet my ancestors?" Everyone nodded. Harry added floo and said "Linfred Potter." He disappeared with all his friends.