Chapter 39 Secret Library

Harry went to the greenhouse where he found Professor Sprout's quarters. At her secret cupboard for different plants Harry found another unusual door, Harry said  "Harry potter." The door opened, Harry went up the stairs and saw a square room with Helgga portrait in the middle, he said "I am Harry Potter and I have special needs." Helga said "Wow finally a student that would help change the school for the better." Harry did the x-ray spell again,  he looked across and saw the greenhouse. Harry asked " Are we underneath the roof heading to the greenhouse?" Helga said "Yes, I always loved the environment, Salazar liked making things, Goodric liked Changing into things, Rowena liked using different charms and Merlin loved the stars." Harry gulped and said "Wow that's so cool it helps me to find the hidden doorway." Helga said "Don't be a stranger."

Harry left and went to the  charms classroom.  He found Proffesor Flickwick's quarters and within the cupboard for charms work and the unusual door, Harry said "Harry Potter." It was another set of stairs going up into another room. He saw Rowena's portrait and said  "I am Harry Potter and I have special needs." Rowena said "Pleasure to meet you, finally a student than surpasses any wizarding knowledge." Harry asked "Rowena you don't have special needs?" Rowena said "Nope I was lucky to have the brain power to get good all by myself without any help." Harry was Shocked "Wow you are so lucky, I can do this." Harry did his patrons charm trick and a deer stood next to him. Rowena said "Off course you are a Potter, that's why you have a deer." Harry smiled and went back down the stairs.

It was dinner time, everyone had dinner. Hermione talked about her day, Ron talked about his day. Harry said "My day was interesting but I didn't get all the facts that I needed. I've got one more thing to find then I can say more of my day." Hermione said "Can't wait." Everyone had their dinner and went to bed. Harry noticed something weird in the Gryffindor tower, it was a spare door. Harry asked Ron "Where does this door lead?" Ron said "I don't see a door you must be seeing things." Harry was confused he thought "I better ask Godric in the morning." Everyone went to bed.
The very next day after breakfast, Harry went on his final search. He found Professor Mcgonagal's classroom cupboard and quarters and last door. Harry said "Harry Potter." The door opened and he went upstairs and saw Godric's picture Harry said "I am Harry Potter I have special needs and I have found all four founders of Hogwarts." Godric said "well done young student. My question is have you done three spells for your special needs?" Harry replied "Yes I have, why do you want to know?" Godric said "Well my challenge is to find the first brick that started Hogwarts find the wand inside and say 'Vera books Special Needs' to yourself and you should receive the castle knowledge of all hidden books." Harry gulped and asked "There's another place to say the spell?" Godric said "Yes only then can you find Merlin's portrait and become your adult animagus. Then when you turn seventeen you will step in the middle of the world and say the spell you will receive all the knowledge you could ever need."  Harry was super excited and said "I won't let you down."