Chapter 35 ancestor visit

Everyone walked through the fireplace. Remus and Sirius were shocked by how big and beautiful the place was. Ron and Hermione were also impressed. Harry called his friends to come and meet some people. Linfred and Hadrian made it to the main living room and Harry said "Hey guys these are my amazing friends and my father's best friends." Linfred look at the older friends, he said "You must be Remus and Sirius, yes we were aware of you guys, it's a pleasure to meet you both." Sirius said "No problem we wanted to meet the person who has the same gift as Harry." Linfred said "Yes it took it's time to get down to the right generation." Remus asked "How long have you waited?" Linfred replied "About six generations." Remus and Sirius were shocked. Sirius asked "I am sorry if I am being rude but how have you lived so long?" Linfred replied "Since you're great friends with Harry, I'll tell you, well me and my good friend Nicolas Flamel got really good at alchemy and created the philosophers stone together." Remus and Sirius were shocked. Hermione asked "Why don't other wizards find you and capture the stone?" Hadrian replied "Good question well the fact is simple, only a Potter can find this place and Harry's house is the only one connected." Arthur and Molly were shocked. Molly asked "You must have strong magic to use that power?" Linfred said "Yeah it took a while to learn how to do that." Sirius asked "Are your animagus form deer as well?" Linfred replied "Yes me and my son are elk deer." Hadrian said "Oh that reminds me happy birthday Harry." Harry said "Thanks you very much." 

Hadrian handed Harry a present - inside was a book titled "Disability and their powers and understanding the animagus forms." Hermione looked at the book and said "Wow that's going to help you, it might even help you in your current state." Harry replied "Yeah I hope it does because I don't want to do it in front of McGonagal." Linfred handed Harry another present, inside that present was a book called "The Potter book of potion and spells." Linfred said "This book goes back to the first generation of Potters and had room for more inventions that you managed to create." Harry was so touched and said "Thanks I am sure this is going to come in handy." Hermione asked "May I have a looked at the book?" Harry replied "Hermione you don't need to ask." Harry asked "that reminds me, when will I stop being a teenage red deer?" Hadrian replied "Just before the winter holidays you'll find yourself going into a deer at the weirdest moments." Harry said "Great, what's the chances of meeting a female doe at that time." Hadrian said "Very slim but with your luck it might happen sooner than expected." Sirius gasped and asked "Linfred and Hadrian please tell me that you know of the legacy and Harry knows as well?" Linfred and Hadrian nodded and Harry replied "Yeah I showed them my deer form when I met them for the first time and they told me about the legacy." Sirius sighed in relief, Remus asked a question he's been wanting to ask "Do you know who the female deer is?" Harry went guilty and blushed and replied "I do but I don't want to reveal it. I just met his deer form yesterday, I didn't work it out until recently." Remus said "Okay I'll wait until you're used to the fact of this deer and destiny before I asked again." Harry said "Thanks, let's just say I will have a very awkward conversation later on." Linfred said "You know you can meet the female deer again and talk to her and your voice would be different." Harry was surprised by this comment and said "Cool, that's something I didn't even know about thanks."