Chapter 54 teaching

Harry went to his office and prepared for his class. He decided to make the entrance Snape did on his first potion class. He prepared his so each on his head and waited he saw all the first year students start to find their seats then Harry made a grand entrance he said "Their won't be any foolish wand waving in my class. The art of potion making is not for everybody." Harry stood at his podium, " I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death." Harry looked and everyone was paying attention. Harry said " Glad to see everyone is paying attention to my lesson. I wasn't and got picked on to answer three questions. I am not going to do that but I will tell you the question with the answer. Asphodel and wormwood combined with other ingredients make a potion called the draught of living death, you find a bezoar in a goats stomach and moonkshood and wolfbane which are the same plant known as aconitine, please write these down and for next time. Look up how to make the flu potion. That is all." All the students wrote it down and left the classroom and headed to their next class. 

Hermione saw a first year Gryffindor and asked "How did professor potter do?" The shy male Gryffindor replied "He's quite scary but really helpful." Hermione said "That's good because Snape is scary but Harry himself is a helpful person." The Gryffindor smiled and caught up with his friends. 

Hermione went in the classroom and Harry at the desk she smiled and said "Looks like you made a good impression on the first years." Harry said "Phew, I don't how Snape does it. He makes it look so easy." Hermione said "A male first year Gryffindor said you were scary and helpful." Harry laughed and said "Well everyone was paying attention, nobody was scribbling so I couldn't pick on a student." Hermione laughed and smiled "Typical of you of course you remember your first lesson." Harry said "What Snape made a scary impression on me as a first year student." Hermione laughed and said "I bet if you met yourself and told him that you would be knocking up professor Snape would having your first child." Harry smiled and replied "He probably wouldn't believe me." Hermione took her seat and waited for everyone to sit down. Harry gulped and asked Hermione "Is it my year I am teaching next?" Hermione nodded and said "Good luck."

 Harry wasn't prepared but decided he's going to teach his potion today he watched everyone take their seat and said "Hey class you know who I am. Today we are going to make my version of the dreamless sleep potion and you are going to explain how you got it wrong or was almost right." Hermione went first and said "I think I put the wrong amount of rosé oil in my potion last year." Harry smiled and said "Well that means you were about to make the addictive dreamless sleep potion because their are four versions of that potion." Harry then stopped and looked at the class and asked "Does anyone know what they are?" Draco put his hand up and said "There's the addictive one you just said." Harry said "Correct."  Nevile said "There's one for students if they feel nervous before a test." Harry said "Well done Nevile." Blaise said"The other is for infants so they don't have night terrors." Harry said "That's correct and their is just one more." Ron asked "If there is an addictive one for adults which means there are also an non addictive version of the potion." Harry said "Yeah that's correct. The non addictive one is supposed to help you wean off the addictive potion but it doesn't you need to use another oil. That's how my idea arrived." Hermione asked "Is it too much rosé oil that makes the addictive dreamless sleep?" Harry replied "Well done Hermione, five points to Gyffindor." Draco commented and said "Well that means you used a different oil, if I had to have a random guess it would be Lavender oil." Harry gasped and said "Great work Draco, five point to Slytherin. Now you know the hidden ingredient I suggest you try and make the potion."  All the students made the potion Harry helped a little then felt all dizzy and faint so he sat down. Draco noticed Harry not feeling right and sent a patronus to pomfrey. She arrived straight away and asked Draco "What's wrong?" Draco replied "Harry's feeling unwell." Pomfrey looked at harry and smiled and said "Harry your bond with Severus is amazing. I think your mate's in labour." Harry looked at Pomfrey "Yeah that's correct, we need to go right now." Harry grabbed Pomfrey's arm and diapparated to the den.