Chapter 47 report.

A/N an even longer chapter.

Snape went to the Headmaster office and said "Well my plan worked like a charm, the boy does know things about this school that would even shock you." Dumbledore said "Don't jump and down too soon Harry was here panicking and looked into his memories. He felt something wrong and rushed out the door to probably tell Madam Pince." Snape replied "Damn it maybe the boy smarter than I give him credit for."

Dumbledore asked "What did you find out?" Snape replied "Well for his first week of sixth year he went and found all the founders portraits including Merlin and what there favourite  subjects are and there hidden libraries as well."

Dumbledore was flummoxed he gasped in shock and said "That's impossible only Headmaster's can open all the different doors he couldn't have gotten inside or find the door leading to the place." Snape said "Well the boy has, he told me that because of his disability he can see things differently and that's how he found the rooms." Dumbledore was crossed and said "Okay I am going to have a word with Harry in the morning since it's the weekend." Dumbledore sent a owl with note and he said "Send this to Harry Potter." Snape said Good luck I'll see Potter in the evening and see if I get a mouthful." Dumbledore said "If you don't then maybe Harry hasn't worked out how he spilled the beans of his new found disability power." Snape said "Then I'll thank my lucky starts and carry on the truth potion fumes and see how long I can carry on."  Dumbldore replied "I like that challenge then you tell me when he figures it's out." Snape said "Okay headmaster good night." Snape's went to his quarters and slept.

In morning Harry found the note at his bedside table he read it and was to report to the headmaster after breakfast. Harry gulped and thought this can't be good. All student and staff had breakfast and carried on with their day Harry went to headmaster office and sat on the seat and asked "Why am I here?" Dumbledore replied "I had an interesting conversation with Snape  last night he told me you found the founders portraits and  secret library."

Harry thought to come clean as much he told Snape but also a little how he can get into the rooms "Okay Ministor Fudge gave me a book to have a look at before he returned it back to the right owner, it was called 'Hogwarts through the ages from Merlin to present."Dumbledore had to think why that book was significant then it struck him and asked "Why did Fudge let you see a Headmaster book?" Harry replied "Well he thought of my disability would find this helpful, I didn't know staff just need to say there name to get into their quarters or that Godric made the spell that only Headmaster can disparate around the school."

Dumbledore was pleased he found the knowledge of Godric quite amusing, he asked "Can you disparate around school since you found  the portraits?" Harry replied "Yeah  I can do that, but i don't use it often Merlin said my position is only protect the school from harm." Dumbledore gasped from shock he said "Oh my giddy aunt, you are my secret deputy headmaster, the school warned me that this could happen now I wonder why the wards felt more stronger this year." Harry said "Thanks for taking this so well, when I found out I was so nervous." Dumbledore asked "Why did the school picked you?" Harry gasped at that question and thought I came this far might as well go further. Harry replied "The next thing i am going to tell you stays in this room okay?" Dumbledore said 'Okay I trust you I'll put a wizard oaf in this room and lock the doors so no random Professor's can come up the stairs." Dumbledore did a quick spell the gargoyles felt the spell and understood the commands . Harry also felt the spell in this room and was pleases and said "Okay the school picked me because I have the same disability as Merlin and the same animagus as Merlin but the stag form not the doe like Merlin was. This thing Merlin told me was he found Morgana was the male red deer stag they had four children the children grew up to be the founders of this school and I found Merlin because Godric asked me to do the quest I had a little trouble but here I present you the first brick of Hogwarts and I have control of Merlin's wand." Harry showed the brick and the note and the wand as well. Dumbledore couldn't speak he looked at the items with amazement and the story that Merlin had the exact same disability as Harry which is so rare and he's the red deer stag Snape met in the Forrest near his home.

Dumbledore calmed down and asked "Can I meet him?" Harry looked and found a normal portrait and it turned into Merlin and he nodded and said "I would be honored." Harry replied "Certainly, it seems he would like to meet you as well." Dumbloedore was confused and asked 'How do you know this?'" Harry replied "Since I met the portraits they can appear in any portrait on any wall." Dumbledore said 'That's a handy trick."

Harry grabbed Dumbledore's hand and disappeared him in the rom next to Merlin's portrait he said "Welcome to Merlin's secret library and portrait." Dumbledore was astonished and looked around he saw the portrait and bowed his head and said "What an honor to met you." Merlin said 'No headmaster the honor in mine what a find job you are at running this castle." Dumbledore blushed and said "Wow thanks I can't believe the story young Harry here has told me." Merlin said "Well that was part of my history I didn't want to mention." Dumbledore asked "Why has it taken so long for the school to have secret deputy head?" Merlin replied "Well you see it's the Peverell descents that took so long in the making to have a red deer stag with a disability to come into this world." Dumbledore was surprised and asked "Is Harry the master of the deathly hallows?"

Merlin replied "Aah you know your history too well yes since Harry is a deer stag and related to the Peverell he is going to be the owner of the deathly hallows." Harry was confused and asked "What's the deathly hallows?" Merlin replied "You haven't read the 'Tales of Beedle Bard' plus the one tale called 'The Tale of Three Brothers'." Harry brain went into fast speed mode and looked for that book in his memory and found the book and read that specific story. Harry replied "I always thought they were stories to tell children when they were younger." Merlin said "They are but the last story is a true story not a myth." Harry thought and it came to him and said "Oh I get how The dark lord and I are cousins now, wow that's crazy." Merlin smiled and laughed and said "What would be more crazy is if that The Dark Lord animagus was also a red deer stag or doe." Harry gasped in shocked and said "I am so not making that potion for The Dark Lord before winter because if this potion works he can become his animagus and then I find out if I am in trouble or Snape is." Dumbledore didn't understand the conversation and asked "What wrong with The Dark Lord being a red deer?"

Harry was shocked at Dumbledore and said "You need to read the book on animagus and myths and legends about some animal forms. I'll explain when red deer doe come in session if the red deer doe finds it partner then the stag and doe will have children the doe would stay deer until the doe has given birth then the doe will turn back into a wizard." Dumbledore fainted with shocked and recovered and said 'Damn Snape is not going to be pleased."Harry said "Now you know my predicament if The Dark Lord a red deer in animagus form." Dumbldore laughed and said "If The Dark lord was stag then you and him would have race to find Snape but if he was doe then you hope you mated with Snape not The Dark Lord." Harry was so grossed out and said "Now I know why Merlin laughed." He looked at Merlin and said "Not funny that's very rude."

Merlin said "What with your history Harry that could happen." Dumbledore and Harry left the room and returned to the office Dumbledore asked "Harry before you leave, Do you know why you said the things to Professor Snape?" Harry replied "No Headmaster I think because we are soulmates and my animal doesn't want to hide secrets from each other." Dumbledore was surprised at that comment and said 'Maybe you are right good bye." Harry went of on his way to lunch.