Chapter 1 Potion and arrangements.

A/N in my reality Harry has always had a disability but it was never discovered until I wrote this book. I know you can't catch a disability but it's called made up for a reason. In this book you can catch or not discover disability.

Be warned do post comments that's not related to this story or you'll get muted from me.

It all started in Harry's worst subject. He was in potions and the class was how to make a cold and flu potion. Everyone had a while to read the board then start their potion. Everyone started as normal. Harry was always last to start. Snape wondered how he did well in his WOMBATS last year he got an A for acceptable which Professor Snape believed he cheated on because he's the chosen one and supposed to be an aura at the end of school years. Professor Snape said "You are doing this all wrong, how the heck did you got an A in my classI feel this is highly doubtful."

Harry had enough and said "It's because I don't have you breathing near me, if you left me alone I would do better." Snape replied "I highly doubt that and for that cheek you aren't allowed back in my classroom." Harry stormed off and searched for the headmaster. He found his office, a gargoyle was at the entrance he said "Since you are in a mood you can go straight inside."

Harry went inside and the headmaster was at his desk and said "Harry what a lovely surprise, what brings you to my office?" Harry replied "Well headmaster, I finally quit studying in professor Snape's potion class." Dumbledore was surprised and asked "What happened this time?" Harry calmed down and said "Well I am always last to start and I am always the slowest because I want to get everything right. Professor Snape doesn't understand that I like taking my time but he wants it done quickly and perfectly"Dumbledore said "I see your problem, I would like to make a bet with you and all the Professors, I bet that you can't get an O grade in all subjects with just reading books in the library."

Harry was surprised at this suggestion and asked "Would Madam Pince be okay with this?" Dumbledore said "I'll speak to her right away, it won't take long, stay here, I'll be back shortly." Harry waited on the seat. The headmaster went to the library and said "Madam Pince, I have a question for you?" Pince replied "Okay headmaster, what is your question?" Dumbledore replied "Well a student name Harry Potter has quit potions and I made a bargain if he came to the library until the O.W.L exams and  read the books instead of the psychical classes and managed to get an O in each subject, all the Professor would stop bully him in class. My question is would you be his guide?"

Pince said "Yeah sounds good, all staff members would want something in return if Harry fails." Dumbledore said "Yeah I have thought of that I am going to tell Harry the consequences of if he fails."  Dumbledore went back to his office and said "The Librarian is okay with the situation, But I know the staff won't be, so my idea if you get a grade under A for Acceptable you have to repeat the Fifth year again but just the first term and no arguing with any Professors from now on." Harry gulped and said "Yeah that seems fair. So if I get an E for example I would be okay?"

Dumbledore said "Yes, I approve." During Lunch break Dumbledore had a staff meeting where he told them what he told Harry, Some Professors were interested, some were shocked and McGonagal looked at Snape and said "This is all your fault I  hope Harry gets an O in Potions just to prove you wrong." 

Snape replied "If the boy succeeds then I'll admit that I might be too harsh in the way I was teaching." Dumbledore was pleased with every Staff members result. Snape asked "If the boy fails would the Professors be able teach him privately as well?" Dumbledore said "That would be up to Harry."

During the dinner Dumbledore told Harry the idea was successful and tomorrow after breakfast you going to the Library.