Chapter 37 a malfoy visit

The doe returned home and was overwhelmed by how intelligent that stag had appeared. He rushed to the Malfoy house in his human form and knocked on the door. Lucius answered and was surprised to see Severus. He said, "Severus buddy, what a wonderful surprise. How can I help you?" Severus replied, "I met a teenage stag and he's a red deer." Draco had heard his godfather at the door and had begun to listen in to what he was saying. He went to the door and asked, "Godfather, are you in love? Because you sound smitten." Severus replied, "I don't know. It's hasn't happened before." Voldemort was also listening and asked, "Severus, do you know the legend of the two red deer mating?" Severus replied, "Yes, I have. It's typical that my animagus has to go with the legend." Lucius said, "Well it's your fault that you and Lily got on so well." Severus grumbled and said, "I didn't know what kind of deer I would have because all deer patronus look the same." Draco asked, "Severus, isn't Harry Potter's patronus a deer? Could he be the teenage deer?" Severus replied, "Yes but Harry hasn't learned how to be a animagus yet. If he has then he shouldn't be in school because animagus studies is last thing to learn during seventh year as a side project. The only reason James and his friends learned how to become an animagus was because of Remus being a werewolf." Voldemort was curious and asked, "If it is Harry Potter how are you going to react?" Severus replied, "I would demand to know everything about how it happened and why it happened so early." Draco said, "Can you believe Harry and his cousins moved house?" Severus said, "Yeah I believe they're not to far from my house at spinners end." Narcissa said, "Isn't that lovely that I have found my animagus? It's a Pine Marten. They're so fluffy and cute." Severus said " The Malfoy's are part of the Mustelids family?" Draco said, "Yeah I can't believe I am going to be a ferret after all. It's because of that mad-eye Moody." Narcissa laughed and said, "Yes sweetheart." Voldemort said, "I haven't found my patronus." Belatrix said, " I found my animagus because of the useful potion for dreamless sleep; it's a mink." Nacissa said, "Aw it's suits your personality because you do like the colour black." Belatrix said, "Yeah typical. I found an animal that suits me perfectly." Voldemort said, "I hope I am not a deer." Severus asked, "Why would you be a deer, my lord?" Voldemort replied, "Because I am distant cousins of the Potters." Snape yelled, "WHAT THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Voldemort said, "Yeah, it's because of the Perverell family. I don't like making that fact known." Draco said, "That means you actually killed your distant cousins." Voldemort said, "Yeah, I didn't release that until I killed the Potters."  Severus said, "Well this has been an interesting visit. I need to go back to school."

Severus went on his way and headed to Hogwarts. Dumbledore asked, "Welcome back, did you enjoy your holidays?" Snape replied, "Yeah it was interesting and somewhat educational."  Severus headed to the hospital wing and said to Poppy, "The stag I met isn't going to turn into an adult until beginning of the winter holidays and I am scared of the legend."  Poppy laughed and said, "Yeah it's just your luck. I'll warn Dumbledore nearer the time."  Madam Pince asked, "Did you find out who the teenage red deer stag is?" Severus replied, "Nope, I didn't. I think it's someone who learned to change but since it's still in teenage form, I don't think he is an adult wizard." Pince said, "Interesting. I would like to know once you find out."