Chapter 112: Childhood memory

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~~
In a blonde room a certain greened eyed boy was pacing in his room, worried about the white haired girl. It was the next day, the sun was shining but Harumi hadn't woken up since the battle that happened last night. This worried the boy, since Harumi was usually so resilient and she'd even if she had taken a hit in a battle she'd pop right back up and continue fighting, even if she was in danger of dying. To her that wouldn't matter, what mattered was her family's safety. He groaned as he ran a hand through his blonde hair. He blamed himself, believing this was all his fault if he hadn't believed his fa— no. He couldn't say that word anymore after what he did he didn't consider him one.

"Hey, green ninja you okay".

Lloyd turned and saw The Husky who they found cloud with when they were first captured, walk in his room and sit on the floor next to him. The blonde sighed, as he didn't answer at first and walked over to his desk and above his desk there was a corkboard, and a certain picture caught his eye. He looked up and saw it was a picture of when he and harumi were kids. They were hugging and they both had big smiles at their faces. Lloyd weakly smiled. He placed a hand on the cheek of little Harumi.

Nix walked over to The blonde haired boy, and sat there waiting for a moment before he asked. " Are you too close?" The blonde didn't speak, at first and not even turning to face the Husky he answered: "Very, we were best friends as kids but.... We grew apart, and we only met each other again nearly a year ago". The blonde turned sad, as he continued to look at the photo. "But after everything I've done to her, I'm not sure she'd ever speak to me again".

Nix shook his head, and jumped up to meet Lloyd at eye level. "That's not what cloud told me" the blonde turned and looked at the Husky confused sued. "What do you mean". Nix stretched. "Cloud told me, despite eveything that happened, despite everything you said. Harumi still loves you, so much she actually was making an apology gift for you she's been working on"

The blonde turned around shocked. "What?" Nix nodded. "Yeah" he told the blonde. "At least that's what I've heard from clo—" the two boys stopped they looked at each other after hearing that nose they look at each other, before they run to harumi's room and see Harumi is gone, and there was a sign of a struggle. When hearing a sound that sounded like a whimper. The two ran and when they got there, the rest of the resistance, and garmadon were there looking at a burn mark, along with some strands of white hair on the ground.

Hello everyone, Jdizzle here, how your day doing? I hope you're having a good day, and enjoyed that chapter. I hope you have a great day or night and I'll see you all later! Jdizzle sighing out peace!