Chapter 3: Sudden contact

Chapter written by: LillaSmolBean
~~~
Harumi fiddled with some excess daggers left by her desk. The announcement went smoothly. Everything that she'd hope to say about the whole capture escaped her lips successfully. No stuttering nor interruptions. Right now, she was back in her chambers, waiting for a certain someone to wake up. That's right, the green ninja. She sighed and turned to the two guards that were in the room with her. She gave a small frown at their posture. Still as rock and leaned against the walls, daring to punch the prisoner if necessary. "I'm under contract to keep my mouth shut and proceed with the orders. But I've got to ask." A guard stepped up. Harumi's soft gloved fingers let the sharp weapon fall back onto her wooden desk. A quite loud thud being heard despite it being a small object. She turned her head to face the guard that addressed his question to her. "Yes?" She spoke. Not really wanting to waste her time.

The guard coughed quietly before speaking: "Now that we captured the green ninja. Usually we'd wait for the emperor's orders. But he isn't here so I assume that you'd be taking orders instead?" He assumed. In which Harumi looked at him with a sinister grin. She chuckled. Yeah it would be a pleasure to beat him up once and a while. However, it's been a while since the last meeting between the father and son. Maybe she shouldn't ruin this moment for the emperor. Though, waking him up at this time, yikes. It would be disastrous. She'd be dealing with a very salty and annoyed Garmadon. From her experience of living with him, that was an immediate obstacle to avoid for the mindful quiet one. She gulped as she realized that she has been lost in her thoughts the whole time. She struggled with a response: "Let's just...let the emperor handle this..." she blurted out.

As if this whole conversation was on cue, a knock was heard from the door. Just by how the way the knock was heard, she could already tell who it was behind the metal doors of her chambers. Harumi gave a disgusted expression as she felt her stomach tighten up. She dreaded this moment so much. "Harumi?" The voice of her emperor called out for her. Obviously, the white haired girl turned to the guards an growled. Keeping the hostility between them raised. "Well what are you waiting for? Open the door for your emperor." She demanded, slamming a fist of hers on the desk. Causing one of the guards, the coward between the two to jump. The guard walked up the door, leaving the other to guard the unconscious Lloyd. His trembling palm extended towards the doorknob and winced as the coldness of the knob touched his hand. The knob was turned to the right as the door opened, revealing the four-armed emperor in his dark purple robs. His blood red eyes staring at the two guards in the room as angry as ever.
~~~
"Hello Harumi." Garmadon spoke softly before coming inside her chambers. It was if he didn't need her permission to enter her room. His eyes scanned the small place, especially towards her bed. There is a strict law going on around Ninjago where green was not an option for colours anymore. Since Borg tower was within Ninjago, there wasn't supposed to be any green coloured objects here. Once, he caught Harumi keeping green fluffy pillows for a lingering amount of time before he did room inspections for her, Violet and Killow.
He wasn't pleased with the results. Along with not only Rumi's green pillows. But Ultra Violet's green mascara bottle and Killow's green dumbbell. "My emperor." The Quiet one replied, getting off her chair and greeted her emperor with open arms. Garmadon lolled Away however. "What's with these guards in your room and why is there a guard on your floo-" he paused as he observed the unconscious blonde closely. His eye twitched as the sight seemed familiar to him. He let out an enraged scold. The two guards trembled and stayed close to eachother as the emperor has been hit by a blinding fit of rage. "How dare he show up here?!" He snapped, grabbing Lloyd with one of his four-arms. Harumi bit her lip. "My emperor, go gentle with him- he's in a wounded state, I believe that if you try something he'll-" she was interrupted by a groan escaping Garmadon lips as he threw his son against the hard metal walls.
Harumi stood there, fists clenched as the brutal abuse happened before her very eyes. The two other guards however, flinched on the after punch.

Bad timing, Lloyd woke up as he felt a severe amount of pain enter him as his back practically caused a hole into the metal contourage. Man, did his dad intend on hurting him that much? The boy frowned at the possibility. "D-Dad.." he called out for the Oni-lord. His eyes barely fluttering open. Though, that call made Garmadon clench his teeth in pure rage. He raised one of his fists and punched him, square in the jaw. Lloyd, who slipped down to the ground, let out a loud cry of agony as his side was now aching. "D-Dad...please stop! please!" He cried, his legs and arms wavering around, trying to grab a hold of something. His black pupils swelling with crystal-like tears. They dropped on the black rug on the ground. Garmadon didn't listen to the green ninja's pleads. On the contrary, he lifted him off the ground and the two men locked gazes together. In a clear tone, the emperor informed the blonde: "I am not your father."
Lloyd let out a weak gasp as his jaw dropped, blood spilling out of his mouth. It hurt. It hurt him even more than the hammer of lies  slammed onto his heart by Harumi. No, it hurt even more. Like a never ending session of torment. This man, this man wasn't his father? He may look tough, but inside of the green ninja's Mind was nothing but blizzards forming. He didn't have a father. Just those swift moments, the green ninja felt astray. The path to where to go was suddenly blocked with an enormous blinding fog. This child was lost and what's worse is that the Oni lord was completely aware of that due to the blonde's pained expression. But he isn't bother on rethinking his words. Instead, throwing him back on the floor. His beatings were done for now.
~~~
"That should have done the trick. Guards, bring him to the dungeons." The emperor brushed the dust and blood of his hands before making his way out of the room. He figured that his ruckus was a bit too loud. He wouldn't be surprised if he crossed any restless guards or generals at this time. Earning their order, the guards grabbed the prisoner by his two cuffed hands and proceeded to get him back up. Officially, snapping out of her overjoyed daze of watching the green ninja get betrayed before his very eyes, Harumi looked at the guards then at the once again unconscious prisoner. A frown formed on her lips as she noticed the red blood puddle compliment well with her black flooring. She'd have to clean that up before it started to turn into a scent. She walked closer to Lloyd and stopped right in front of his head. She growled and trembled slightly. "This is for releasing the devourer, you idiot." She whispered silently before kicking his head out of spite. The blonde jumped at the sudden affliction throbbing through his small head compared to her black boots. Lloyd let out a muffled sob as his figured weakly and on instinct formed into a ball. Blood drenched from his green gi.
She was about to let the guards do their job until she noticed a bloody paper sheet being crushed from his chest pockets. Cuirons, the quiet one unwillingly rolled him over, receiving a few blood stains on her gloves and picked up the sheet. Lloyd let out a small whimper as his presumingly damaged back made contact with a new surface.

She flipped the paper around. Thinking it was just an ordinary goodbye note from his mother or friends until the moss and grass coloured pixels reflected against her cold-willed black pupils. A beautiful landscape was seen along with two figures. My my, for a sight, the quiet one found it outstanding. She let the view go right after and proceeded to focus on the two figures in the picture. One was old and the other one, a blonde was young. She bit her lips as she tried to remember where she's seen this picture before. It was so familiar. But where has she seen it before? She couldn't place her thumb on it.
~~~
A/N Hi! LillaSmolBean here writing chapter 3. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I didn't really have fun writing it due to the obvious reasons. I tried not to make the beating scene too descriptive but If i desired it, i would have gone much further. But I'm satisfied with my work. Poor Lloyd though! If you enjoyed, please leave a vote! And if you have something to say, please feel feee to comment down below! Me and jdizzle500 would love to read what you have to say! Anyways, see you guys on the next chapter. Cya later! <3