Chapter 59: Leaving Ninjago, and giving up

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~
The resistance were at the garbage depot getting ready and getting all packed up for the road and too leave ninjago city forever. They couldn't believe they decided to the leave the city. But what were they supposed to do they had no other other choice. Garmadon and the Sons Of Garmadon won, they lost it was over. Little Wu was packing a bag for the trip that was ahead of them. He didn't want to abandon the city he wanted to have a voice in this choice but. They never listen since he's only a kid and with everything going on who's he to try and create more stress for everyone. Wu sighned sadly putting a few of his clothes into his mini bag, he saw Kai, and everyone else was packing but they all didn't speak. He saw the girl with the ponytail was twirling her weapons around as she tosses them in the air, he saw the big man was watching his friend in her sad state. "So where are we planning to go?" Nya asked the resistance. Everyone was slient not answering her question until Kai spoke. "It's as Lloyd once said: anywhere but here". Jay looked at his friends and signed, not knowing where they were going but it had to be better then there ruined city. Killow looked at Nya who was packing Wu's tea pot making sure it didn't break. The water ninja looked at the teapot a sad expression was on her face as if she remembered something from her past.

Jay walked over to his girlfriend and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's in the past nya, we have no other choice then to retreat. I know your still upset about Lloyd's passing, we will all never forget him he was family, and as far as We know harumi is dead as well" he urged. Nya signed sadly knowing he was right. " I know. It's just we trained Lloyd, and told him to never give up. That's the way we raised him Kai, that's what we told him as a kid. What happened to ninja never quit?" She asked slight anger in her voice as she looked at her older brother who was walking towards the two. Kai only stared back at her sadly as he looked away from his sister, and walked back away. Nya only shook her head at her brother and boyfriend. "I'll just go, and find our ninja vehicles. I'll be back". With that the girl left to go retrieve the vehicles leaving the rest of the resistance alone. Kai watched his sister go but he didn't say a word he didn't know what to say, everything just seems hopeless and the right decision was to run away there wasn't another choice, and his sister has to see that. He didn't want to be mean to his sister, he just wanted her and his family safe he loved everyone he loved his now extended family. He feels like his family was now stronger with the new family members, even if they were down two members. Maybe they could still stay strong, that was what Lloyd would of wanted for them. He knew harumi would've too, they had to leave the city he had to protect his remaining members of his family. He was not gonna lose another person in his family he already failed protecting Lloyd, and plus that he let harumi get taken and she was probably dead along with Lloyd. He had to protect the remaining members he had to, he wasn't going to fail again.

Nya walked along the streets of the ruined city black smoke was seen from roof tops as it flowed through the sky. She sighned, this wasn't the city she knew and loved. This wasn't the city she and the other ninja raised Lloyd and trained him to be a ninja, this isn't the city where Lloyd fell in love with harumi. She missed her little brother, he was so youn and he didn't deserve what happened to him not at all it wasn't fair. She didn't understand why fate wanted it to be like this, why couldn't lloyd still be alive she missed him more then anything in the world. There wasn't words to describe how much she missed him. She remembered the time she would teach him things that would help him later in his life. She started to feel something liquid going down her cheeks. She quickly whipped them away from her face, now wasn't the time to cry she has to stay strong it's what Lloyd, and rumi would want them to do.

She hummed as she walked. She knew Lloyd loved her like a sister even if he wasn't his real sister, he was family, and she wouldn't trade Lloyd for anything in the world. That's how much she loved him. She looked up to the sky peering up at the clouds. "Lloyd, I hope your happy up there. I miss you so much little brother" no more tears fell from her face knowing her brother was happy where he was, and now he'd be watching over all of them. He'd be there Guardian angel, or more like Guardian ninja she should say. She smirked at her little word pay she thought off, but really wasn't Lloyd like that? A Guardian Ninja? He would always be a ninja forever and always he would never be forgotten. Because a ninja are never forgotten, but ninja don't last forever. She remembered Kai saying that after they gave up some of there powers to save Lloyd's life after he went after his father. She sighned as she was almost towards the place were the vehicles were. As she walked, she accidentally bumped into a girl who had her hood up and her face wasn't visible. Nya was about to apologize but the girl ran away quickly before she could say anything. The girl shrugged it off. But wondered who was that girl who'd she just bumped into. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw garmadon running as if he was in a hurry to get somwhere. Nya Quickly hid in a alleyway and waited for him to pass once he did she grabbed the vehicles, and went back to the garage depot she walked into the doorway. "Well, let's get a move on"
~~~~~~~~~~ー~~~~~~~~~~ー~~~~~~~~~~ー~~~~~~~~~~ー~~~~~~~~~~ー~~~~~
Hello everyone Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter I wrote it as I was watching horro movies because I wanted to freak myself out so much I wouldn't be able to sleep. But anyway if you enjoyed please vote,comment, and share with your friends and I'll you guys in two week! Alright bye guys! Jdizzle signing out peace!