Chapter 43: Lloyd and Garmadon

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~
Most of the resistance on the bounty were in the kitchen while there were small groups looking for Lloyd again. Kai sighed as he rubbed his temple, "I don't understand. Where could he be? I mean do you think he was captured?" He asked as he looked at the group that was there. Pythor who was sitting in the chair, sighed as he glanced at the red ninja. "It's a possibility Kai, but who would kidnap him? The Bizarro ninja are in the brig, garmadon is looked up in the sog lair and Mistaké is pretending to be garmadon." Kai sighed at that. "You're right but it doesn't make any since I mean why couldn't we just get him off the block?"

"Kai, life is never that easy." the police commissioner told him, cutting into the conversation. Kai exhaled once more knowing he was right. "You're right, it's just, how can a prank go so wrong?" He asked the others. Jay chuckled. "What did you expect? We used his fear against him? I mean did you think he was gonna give the clown a hug?" He asked him in a mocking manner. The whole dining room burst with laughter. Soon enough, the laughter stopped. Antonia looked around and saw that Harumi, Killow, Mr.E, and Ultra Violet were not here. "Hey where are harumi and-" she started to say when Nelson cut her off. "They are out looking for Lloyd, hopefully they find him."

Kai nodded. "Who knows where he could be?" Nya shrugged as she came into the room. "I've looked everywhere. I tried a scanner, but there's nothing. It's like his communicator was broken or something." Nelson's eyes widened. "You don't think that's what happened do you?" He asked. Nya thought about it for a second before she looked at everyone. "It's a possibility, that would explain why we can't find him wherever he is." Everyone sighed. "I know we will find him, we just have to stay positive as Lloyd would say." Skales quoted the blonde. Kai laughed at Lloyd's effort to always stay positive despite what happened to the city. "I hope we find him soon, I miss him so much." Nya walked over to her brother. "I know we will bro, there is always a way and I know we will find him." Kai nodded at his sister's words. "I know sis, I'm just worried about him." Kai replied. "We all do. He missed you so much when he thought you were dead." scalesJr told them as he was eating his breakfast. "We don't blame him. We left and we were stuck in a barbaric realm. Trust me we wanted to be back for then anything."

"I mean Jay lost his mind and he was no help at times." Jay scolded the person who left such an unpleasant comment about him. "It was not my fault. But anyway, where's Wu?" Just then Wu came in. "Sorry I was looking for Lloyd but I couldn't find him." he apologized as he came in. "I don't understand how he could just go missing. I hope he's okay wherever he is." he assured them. Kai nodded, when voices were heard. "Alright harumi, be careful." the voice of Killow warned her. They could hear her huff. "I'm fine." Killow trust me, the girl said as they walked in. When the four came, everyone saw harumi was beaten up. Kai stood up, "what the heck happened?"He asked. "Harumi attacked some teenagers after one of them tried to make out with her." Uv explained. "They tried to kiss her?" Cole asked. Harumi nodded. "So I tried attacking back and it didn't end well. Trust me on that part." She huffed once more. "And they got you?" Jay asked. Harumi nodded, "I mean, I'm fine but we still didn't find Lloyd."

"I don't understand where he could be, does anyone have the slightest idea?" misako asked as she walked in. "I mean I'm starting to get very worried." she admitted as she looked at everyone. "Where do you think he could be?" Violet asked. Harumi shrugged. "Who knows? I mean this is the second time we lost him. I'm starting to think we need to put a tracker on him." Tox suggested as she was leaning on the doorway. "Actually we did have a tracker on him." Kai told her. "Lloyd found it and he was pretty upset about it. He wouldn't talk to us for days. But I'm starting to think we need to again because he keeps disappearing."Nya sighed, "You might be right brother, I'll go work on it." Nya leaves the dining room. Harumi sighed. "Wherever he is, I hope he's okay."