~End of the Hunted Arc part 1~

A word from Reconciled hearts' authors, they will be answering a few questions. But if you have some yourself, don't feel afraid to ask! They're always open to answer them.
~~~~
Jdizzle:
Hey guys Jdizzle500 here! The co writer of reconciled hearts! Oh man you guys so far I've had a blast writing this with Lila. I can't even begin to explain how much fun this is. Like lilla explained, we will be back in three weeks. Alright so   if you have any questions about Arc 1, leave them in the comments below.

How long did it take to write chapters?
Alright so, it did depend if I wasn't stuck on the chapters. If I wasn't stuck it would either take a hour, or two to write. I tried to but a lot of details into them, so it would make it fun for all of you to read.

My favorite one to write:
Was it tough to say, because I think I loved the one,  when garmadon and Lloyd had that talk. It was so adorable in my opinion. I just loved it. But I also like chapter nineteen because after garmadon broke Lloyd's heart his family was there for him, hugging him. I almost cried writing that the power of love people, the power of love.

How did you come up with this idea for a book:
Well me and lilla did a rp book, I I had a great idea, I was nervous to ask her but it worked out, because I feel like you all love this book. I'm glad about that. Because I thought it would be so fun, to do this I'm so glad your all like so far, I mean I'm so happy about that. Because like I said it was so fun to write.

But anyway guy's I'm so excited to get back into this in three weeks. Because it was so fun to do this! I love collaborating with lilla (insert squeak here) I can't begin to explain how much fun, because I love it so. I remember when we were just doing the rp. That was when I first began to rp, and lilla actually suggested we do it. After she explained, we started to do it. I mean I feel like we just had so much fun writing this, But anyway next months I have finals. Bleh, I hate them so much, but also on May 24th will be me and my BF's one year anniversary of dating. The thing thing is I'm going to Florida, with my friend lena to visit my brothers.  But anyway if you have anymore questions leave them in the. Comments below! And we will get back to as soon as we can due, to us maybe being busy, or doing homework, bleh home work! But anyway guys! I will see you guy's later! Jdizzle is signing out for now please have a nice day, BYEEEEEEE

~~~~~
LillaSmolBean:
Hiya guys! LillaSmolBean here, the other writer of Reconciled hearts! Like most of the books I do with several arcs/seasons in them, I always add a divider page to separate the arcs apart. Though if you decide to skip this, it's alright! We will always inform you in the latest chapter when a new arc begins or what not. For now, this chapter is to simply and officially end off Arc 1 of the Hunted Arc for this book! The official Hunted season of Ninjago ended months ago. So we're trying not to confuse you here. Me and jdizzle will be taking a short 3-week break. We'll take that time to focus on school, focus on our other stories or deal with some personal matters that we may have going on irl. I don't know about jdizzle, but I'll be taking this break to update some of my books, especially Change of heart! and focus on my studies since my finals are coming up one week from now. I'm literally so nervous! And Alrighty, that ends off my little note here. I guess while we're here, I can, like jdizzle, answer a few or the obvious questions! But if you have others, feel free to comment down below! Just...don't ask for spoilers. We won't give them to you.

How long did it take to write your assigned chapters?
-The usual question that most people ask, hm...let's see...I'd say around 1 hour and a half. (1h 30mins). That's because I'm not always motivated to write. I try my best not to repeat words in my chapters and not make them cheesy and such. Sometimes, it really wears you down when you have a challenge like that on your shoulders. But hey! Look on the bright side, you learn a thing or two by setting up goals in your writing career. Now I admit, the fighting/sparring scenes were the scenes that took most time for me to think about/write. I always want to differentiate the different battles in my mind and not make them too similar to previous ones. I like to base my battle off anime fights so making them realistic and imaginable is the real tricky part.

Favourite chapter of Arc 1?
-My favourite chapter? I'll have to say Chapter 7: Beginning to forgiveness. Now that one was really sweet to write! Especially the reconciliation scene between Lloyd and Harumi. It was one of those scenes that made me squeal for a good minute during the roleplay me and jdizzle had. But just thinking about it, this chapter basically powers the entire book. Beginning to forgiveness = Reconciled hearts. See the similarities?

How did you come up with the idea of the book?
-Simple. Me and Jdizzle had a Roleplay one day and figured that the plot was quite fun. That was when Jdizzle was starting out as a roleplayer and look at her now! Creative ideas and a fantastic roleplayer in general! But anyways, I was explaining to her how to Roleplay and what they were in general but she asked for an example. I so happened to have used a small plot, not really flexible, where Harumi was patrolling Borg tower at night and so happened to have caught Lloyd sneaking in. From there, the whole Reconciled hearts Roleplay started. Then one day, Jdizzle came up to me and PMed me a question regarding the Roleplay. I thought: "Ok, is she bored with the plot? I wouldn't mind changing it." But it was actually the alternative. She asked if we could turn the Roleplay into a story instead and I was delighted with the inquiry. I mean the plot is fantastic in my opinion so why not?

That's all for the questions! It wouldn't bother us to answer a bit more from you guys, this time! So if you do have questions, leave them down below! Geez, I'm repeating myself way too much these days. That's all guys! I hope you loved Arc 1 of Reconciled hearts! Bye bye!
~~~~~~
See you guys in 3-weeks! I hope you're ready for more chapters of Reconciled hearts till then! Will the resistance succeed in defeating the stone colossus? Will Lloyd ever have the heart to forgive his father after the error of his ways? And will Garmadon actually join them? or pull off another act? Stay tuned for Arc 2 of the Hunted Arc!
-Jdizzle & LillaSmolBean