Chapter 136: We're going on a trip

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~
It'd been such a hectic day for the resistance, finding out One of their family members was missing, presumably still on Zephyrs island. After a long day of being isde the meeting room, discussing, and theorizing where the white haired girl could potentially be, everyone agreed to rest and come back tomorrow with fresh ideas.

But not everyone was keen about this. Inside a Jade colored room, riddled with pictures and normal bedroom things, a small pomeranian puppy, was planning to sneak out and go to the dreaded island to find her lost owner, and she wasn't coming back with her. She was determined.

Cloud knew she'd needed only a mimal of a few things, so she looked around and hopped onto Harumi's oak desk where she usually did all her drawing , and journal entries. She grabbed an extra dragger, just in case she needed it, because she knew she never knew when she'd need it.

Looking around the room, Cloud sighed sadly, it just wasn't the same without Harumi being here, she missed her so much, and if Zephyr truly was behind why she'd disappeared, she'd make him Pay. "If, he layed one of his hands on her '' cloud growls baring her teeth. "I'll I'll---"

She was cut off by the door opening, the puppy turned and saw Nix was in the doorway. "Hey" he greeted coming inside before he noticed Cloud was in one of her usual moods, he started baking away knowing how Cloud gets when she's angry.

"Should i come back later?" he asked as he started baking away, the puppy shook her head, and sat down. "Sorry, i'm just worried about Harumi" she pauses as she looks away from nix, as she starts listing off all the horrible things that could be happening to at this moment.

However nix walked over, and put his paw to her mouth making her stop mid sentence. Cloud was confused on why he did that and even growled a little bit, and nearly bit his paw, as she asked him: "What was that for!?" He didn't answer, only giving her a friendly smile of his.

"Cloud, You're overthinking this". He says as he sees Her expression change from anger, to a somewhat calmer state. "I'm sure, Even if she was captured, She's okay" he tries to assure, as he sits in front of her, and tries to give her a smile.

"It's like what she always says: She can handle herself" Cloud smiles a weak smile, and wraps her paws around his neck. "You, really think she's Okay?" she asked him softly, as the husky nodded. "She's strong, cloud no matter what happened to her she always made it out okay"

Cloud smiles, she was grateful to have someone like nix in her life, he always made her feel better even in the worst of times. Cloud now feeling much better, she gave a confident smile, and stood up. "Meet me on the deck, then we'll head to Harumi's workshop from there".
The husky nodded, and headed outside the room. Cloud took a breath and everything would be okay she told herself. Cloud looked out the window of the bedroom, it was such a pretty sky, full of beautiful bright lights. "I cannot believe this is happening," she said to herself. "But it's for harumi!"

"What's for harumi?" asked a dark voice, cloud nearly jumped out of her fur, she was so busy talking to herself she didn't see Garmadon coming into the bedroom. But she had no time for garmadon, she needed to save Harumi.

"Not now" She said to Garmadon pointedly, as she made sure she had everything, and then headed towards the door, pushing it open with her nose, and started into the hall, going into a sprint as Garmadon raised an eyebrow, and then asked the white pomeranian.

"Where are you going, this late at night?" Cloud didn't answer at first, as she focused on the task at hand, or should she say, Paw. Since, she was a dog, or more so a puppy still in her life.

When Garmadon asked once again, Cloud still remained silent, as she ran onto the deck, garmadon was still behind her. Cloud looked at nix and saw he had a few essentials as well. She smiled "You ready Nix?" she asked, as the husky nodded, "Yes, Let's go"