Chapter 94: Plan to save a friend, and new love interest

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~
Plan to rescue a friend, and new love interest

Harumi sat on her bed, as she was humming. She was writing things down, and making a map of borg tower, and all the rooms and everything she knew about it. Especially where the oni guards were stationed. She had to go save Collin soon before something really bad happened to him. No she couldn't risk it happening, not after hate happened, she couldn't lose another friend. Right now the person or animal she talked to mainly was cloud. Sure she would talk to: nearly almost all the girls, minus Nya. But Collin was the one who was really being there for her now, and she couldn't risk losing him. Even if it meant putting herself in harm's way. He rubbed her eyes since she had been staring at the map for a long while.

She looked over at cloud who was rolling her ball back and forwards. Harumi laughed: "Oh, cloud your just so adorable" she said as she managed to get off her bed, and brought the puppy onto the bed. Once on the bed, Harumi started to pet clouds back as she settled down for a nap. Harumi smiled once more before she set her eyes back on the map. "Alright, so there is a secret entrance. If I took the sewers, but there's a chance there'd be creatures waiting for me hungry creatures". She turned to pause. "I don't think Cloud would appreciate me leaving her, with this dangerous mission I plan to go on To rescue Collin" she muttered to herself.

She signed, she had to save Collin to matter the cost, and no one would not stop her. Not that anyone cared, harumi believed those who talked to her did it because it was out of pity. But she didn't need pity, she wasn't weak and wasn't a defenseless child, she could do things on her own. Cloud perked her head up, as she heard a faint hum. She looked around but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. She saw harumi thinking so she decided to go by harumi just in case she got stressed.

The pup wondered what the girl was up too, and all the papers were for she scanned the papers but unfortunately being a pup she was unable to read the documents on the bed. She tilted her head, she had been worried about harumi lately. It would seem she was getting into more and more trouble lately. Not to mention the girl kept disappearing some time to time, especially this morning.

She knew she had to keep an eye on the girl, to make sure she didn't get into really bad situations like being captured again, she couldn't she cannot let that happen ever she'd be the worst puppy in the history of puppies. Cloud stretched, as she now decided to never let harumi out of her sight, and that means at every second of the da— cloud then turned and saw Harumi was missing, she wasn't on her bed, and all the papers were missing. The pup started running around frantically, where had she'd gone? It had only Been a couple seconds of not having her eyes on the girl and now she was gone. Where did she run off to now?
〜〜
The green ninja decided to go for a walk, to blow off steam after he got into a fight with ultra Violet. He groaned, as he kicked a rock away from him. "Why does this have to be so complicated?" He grumbled, not taking his eyes off the road. The boy continued walking unaware of the oni that were following him along the rooftops. Lloyd continued along the path when he decided he should head back, since his friends were probably worried about him. But when he looked up, he saw himself being surrounded by a group of oni. The boy gulped, as he got into a fighting stance.

The boy tried his hand at fighting but unfortunately got overwhelmed, and were being held down by the oni. He thought all was lost when he heard fight sounds, and soon the grip on Lloyd's arms was released. He stood up straight, and started to brush himself off. As he did he heard a female's voice: "Are you alright?" Lloyd looked up, and he felt himself getting sweaty, his heart beating fast and he couldn't take his eyes off her. 'She's so beautiful, so perfect' he thought to himself. It was then Lloyd forget about a certain white haired girl, since all his thoughts were now all about this girl.
〜〜
Hello everyone, I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and what do you think is gonna happen between Lloyd and this girl. Let us know in the comments, I would love to hear what you have to say. Things are heating up, I wonder what's gonna happen, also leave in the comments how you think Harumi is gonna try and rescue Collin! Alright everyone that's enough for now I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye! Jdizzle signing out peace!