Chapter 19: The truth is all i want

Chapter written by: LillaSmolBean & jdizzle
~~~~~
In the room, it was all silent at first. That is, until a violent breeze of wind danced along the objects in the room. The curtains swung back and forth, sounds of it being tattered around was emitted. The pictures set loosely on the wooden side table shook once or twice, but luckily, never fell. It would be an unpleasant feeling for the green ninja to step into the cracked glass frames when the morning comes. Even though it did happen, that wasn't the case for the wind passed by one more thing. A pair of blonde hair was suddenly slapped to the side. The boy's black pupils immediately opened. "Woah!" He whispered, thinking he was still in his peaceful dreamworld. Having being woken up by the gaushing breeze, Lloyd raised the upper-half of his body. The first thing he realized was the sides of his stomach hurting, more precisely, where his abdominals were. He winced and smiled knowingly, as if he already knew the cause of why he was hurting in that certain spot.

Could it be that I'm training too much?, He thought in his mind and slowly got out of bed. That was the only valid choice he could have thought of. It was the activity  he did that caused his body to stretch more than usual anyways. He didn't go on a twenty mile run with pauses every 2 miles. To be a ninja, you need to have to do things more difficult than that. Having stepped into the cold wooden flooring, Lloyd left his room only to be brought back in when he made contact with the starry skies. He pressed his hand over the hallway wall and gasped lightly. Once again, he was lucky enough to see the stars. He never understood why he loved them so much. Possibly because they were so bright? That they represented to the ninja a deep meaning of hope? That was something very limited in Lloyd's life. For people, especially the ones the closest to him, betrayed him all the time. But he had to thank the stars for this palsy week. Thanks to their signification of hope, he got his beloved father back, his beautiful lover and he already knew that his patient mother was waiting for him back in the cells of Kryptarium.

Someone can easily get used to having their eyes fixed on light even though they just woke up. There was just one exception to that rule, it had to be blue light? Why blue light? Because it's the coloured luminosity that one's eyes can just used to even when looking at it for only a minute. When Lloyd was finally considered 'awake', he walked back out of the sleeping quarters and was greeted by the back of one of his comrades. They were leaned against one side of the Bounty's rails and watched as nightfall was reluctantly coming. Lloyd already knew who it was just from their posture. It was a rough yet elegant one. Rough, because they seem to be pressing almost all of their weight onto the railings but elegant because of the fact that their stance in general was very lady-like. Their body leaned forward, with the exception of their legs. They were the ones that kept her balance of the rails weren't enough. Then there was the person arms, both of its palms were pressed onto their cheek as if they would get bored easily. They were place there in case she wanted to twirl with her hairlock strands. Lloyd advanced and spoke gently, trying not to startle the observer: "Hi Nya. What are you doing out here? Do you know what time it is?"

The water ninja's shoulders raised at the sound of his voice. It would be rude not to face him, thus that's what she did. She turned to him and gave a relieved smile that he wasn't someone as sketchy as Garmadon or the seen snake generals that she never really bumped into years ago. "You shouldn't be talking Lloyd. What are you doing here at 12 in the morning, huh?" She teased. Not even bothering to turn her head to the control room's screen to check for the time. It was like she read it from his eyes. Though Lloyd gave a startled reaction when she clarified the time. He even glanced at the screen himself to check if she was right. Which to his dismay, she was. The digital numbers at the top left corner displayed: 12:10AM. He sighed and felt a cold breeze enter his nose. "The wind woke me up." He said quickly. Nya chuckled a bit on that response of his. "You didn't try going back to sleep?" She inquired. In which the blonde shook his head, even uninterested to fall back asleep.