Chapter 23: Hospitality

Chapter written by: Jdizzle
~~~~~
Lloyd sat in the bed in the medical center. Bored as ever, as he looked around, he saw a window. He looked out it, and saw birds were singing but he missed his father. So much, but he knew he had to be away so he had to be away so the plan would work. As If saying his father was magic. His communicator beeped. Lloyd got happy, and answered. But kept his voice in a whisper. "Hey dad." he greeted. Garmadon smiled. "Hey baby, how you doing? Are you okay? Are you eating enough? Drinking enough? How are the contacts? Are they itchy?"  He asked in rapid fire. Lloyd chuckled. "I'm fine. I mean I'm in the medical room because of all the injuries you gave me." Garmadon chuckled. "I'm sorry about that. Baby but you know I had too. So how's it going there? all of them being nice?"

Lloyd nodded. "Yes but I have a question. Who are all these people?". Garmadon chuckled. "Well the big man is Killow.".  Lloyd raised a eyebrow. "What kind of name is Killow?".  Garmadon shrugged: "I have no idea son. Then the one with the high ponytail is ultra Violet.". "Wait, wait, wait, What are with these names really? Who names these people?" Lloyd asked. Garmadon chuckled again. "No idea Lloyd. So the raven haired girl is the water ninja your "ally" Nya.". " Finally a normal name." Lloyd told him. Garmadon chuckled at his son's comment. "Alright next, the white haired girl is named Harumi. But you call her Rumi.".  Lloyd smiled. "Harumi what a beautiful name meaning spring beauty.". He signed thinking about her. Garmadon tried to get his son's attention. "Son,Son,SON!" Garmadon shouted trying to get his attention. "Huh? Oh sorry." he apologized.

"Anyway next the red head that's skylor. The elemental master of amber. But she won't be talking that much soon. ". Lloyd was confused. "Why is that?" Garmadon sighed. "Because she tried tapping into my power but something went wrong, and...... something happened.". Lloyd raised a eyebrow. "Why would she do that?" Lloyd asked. Garmadon shrugged. "Now then the serpentine.

The purple snake is Pythor, he is a anacondrai. His power is invisibility, but be careful he can swallow you whole.  The blue snake with the hood is scales. He can hypnotize you. The red snake is Fangtom, a fangpyre, he bites you and you will turned into one of him. The pink snake is Stella, Scales' wife. The tiny snake is Scales junior, Scales and Stella's son.". "Serpentine can have children?" Lloyd asked him.  Garmadon nodded. " I mean so yes they can. The snake with the orange  on its body is Skalidor he is a Constrictai."

"Now then I don't think I forgot any one.  Oh wait yes i did. They freed the rest of the resistance out of prison. The women in the braid is Misako but call her mom." He was cut off by Lloyd, "Why?". " Just do it."  garmadon told him. "The girl with the green hair is Tox, elemental master of poison. The guy with black hair with the white stripe is neuro master of the mind. The women with the hat is mistaké. There is a dragon that's named ultra. But the individual names are Rocky, Shard, Flamme ,and Wisp."

"Rocky is the earth dragon. Shard is the ice dragon. Flame is the fire dragon and wisp is the lighting dragon. I'm going to send you the rest of the information for the mission." He finished. Lloyd nodded.  And he was alone once again, he hates being alone, it was annoying. Looking around, he saw just basic medical supplies. When something came into his mind.
〜〜〜~〜〜
The Colossus finished off the Bounty. "No!" Lloyd exclaimed watching his family he knew for so many years die in the hands of the Colossus. "This. This is what I wanted. To see your father's return, and for you to lose everything." Harumi drops Lloyd on the ground. "How does it feel to see the end?". Lloyd was crying until he wiped his tears away. Standing up he faced harumi.

"No. I won't let it do to me what it did to you. This isn't the end, Harumi. This is just the beginning. Without my power, without my friends, I'm gonna fight you. I'm gonna fight on. Because a Ninja never quits.". Harumi points her weapon at Lloyd.
"Well then, goodbye, Lloyd." She declared, beneath the familiar purple mask. "Before I go, just answer me this: you said the greatest villain was the one who got away. Then what am I?" He puzzled her and  jumped off, activating the parachute Mistaké gave him. While harumi glares seeing his action.
〜〜〜~〜〜
Lloyd's eyebrows flurried in confusion. Who was that girl in that strange purple mask? Why did the person look like him? So many questions ran through his head. But soon gave him a headache, He groaned holding his head. When he looked down at his communicator, he saw a ton of information. His eyes widened. Woah, that's a lot of people and info. As Lloyd was scrolling through them. His eye started to itch, he tried resisting the urge to scratch with the contacts being there. He tried distracting himself, by looking out the window.