Chapter 125: Gambatte

Chapter by: Jdizzle  
~~~~~~~~~~
In the bright sunny morning of ninjago. A young white haired girl was currently packing, for the torment of elements. She sighed she was incredibly nervous, she didn't know what was going to happen. She put on music so she could listen to it while she packed her stuff. She folded her clothes, as she hummed, cloud was laying on her bed. She was there for support.

The dog could tell she was nervous, and looked at her. "Harumi, I know that face what's the matter?" The girl jumped at the sound of the dogs voice she was still getting used to her voice. She turned and saw the dog looking at her. Rumi shook her head trying to deny her accusations. She put on her brightest smile so she didn't worry Cloud.

"I am fine Cloud" she said as she paused to look out the window the sun was shining so bright it was so beautiful. "You don't have to worry about me, I can handle myself". The dog shook her head, and sighed she knew she was lying she could tell it from the look on her face.

"No, Harumi. I've known you for a while, and I know when your lying, or something is bothering you" the pup said as she jumped off the bed and stood by her side. "When something is wrong You: Never look anyone straight in the face, you don't eat, you stay distant from people, and Act strange".

Harumi sighed as she looked away again, she knew where this was heading, she knew where Cloud was going to Go with this. "Just like you've been doing ever since you Caught the imposter". She sighed she looked away and then looked back at her with worried expression.

"You've been worrying everyone, we've all been worried about you Harumi, you know you can always tell everything right?". Harumi looked away not making eyebrow contact. Cloud went onto her lap, and using her paw made lifted Rumi's chin to make her have eye contact.

"We're your family, family won't ever judge you, ever Harumi" The girl still didn't answer. As she tried to ver her head away, from the dogs. Cloud sighed. She knew she Couldn't get through to her, so she headed out the door to leave the girl alone with her thoughts .

As the girl continued to pack, she hummed as she had a song playing on the raido she silently sang it as she packed. She hummed and when she was so caught up with packing she didn't hear a certain blonde come in the room.

"Hey Rumi" The girl jumped and nearly fell down hearing the blonde speak so suddenly. After recovering she turned and saw the blonde smiling leaning on the wall. The girl tried to remain calm but she didn't think Lloyd would buy it for long. He knew her too well.

"You okay Rumi?" The girl turned and sat on her bed she gave the biggest smile she could, unaware of a certain white furred pup crawling into her bag hiding behind her clothes. The girl sighed. "No". She paused and then looked at the blonde. "I'm actually really nervous, I mean I'm still getting to..... you know"

The blonde smiled and held her close. "You don't have to worry about it" he smiled at her as he stroked her cheek. "You'll have all of us with you, and we won't anything happen to you. I promise Rumi" he paused and kissed her cheek. "You trust me right"

The girl smiled and hugged him. "Of course I trust you. I trust you more than anything in the world" she smiled, as the boy pulled away, the two gazed into each other's eyes getting lost.

Lloyd smiled. "I have a word of encouragement for you rumi" he said as she smiled at her as she headed over and sat on her bed. Excited to hear what could ease her already anxious nerves.

"Gambatte'' The girl raised an eyebrow. She was confused about what he was talking about and from the look the boy got from Harumi he chuckled, and sat near her and stroked her cheek. "It means: do not give up". He smiled and held her hands into his and made her look at him when she turned away.

"We all believe you in Harumi, we know you can handle this, and you won't be alone like I said we will all be right behind you". Harumi smiled. "Thank you for having my back Lloyd, I really appreciate it" the boy smiled and planted a kiss on her head, before he gave her a bright smile.

"Well Rumi, What is family for?"
〜〜
Hello everyone ! Jdizzle here I hope you enjoy that chapter, I actually enjoyed writing it. I feel like my writing has actually improved since starting this story with Lilla. I'll see you all later in the next chapters. I hope you're excited for this arc. It's pretty exciting and tons of surprises will be waiting for you all! Alright everyone Jdizzle signing out peace! Bye bye =)