Chapter 29: Resistance agaisnt the inevitable

Chapter written by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~
As the three climbed up to the bounty, yelling was heard from the discussing room. Nya looked at Lloyd, wanting an answer. Lloyd was gonna say something when harumi beat him to it. "A fight broke out after Dareth saying we were the strongest. People got offended and so forth." She explained to the raven haired girl with an uneven expression.

Nya raised an eyebrow as she looked at the two blondes. Who looked at her. It was silent until Nya spoke up: "let's go calm them down before a riot starts." she told them. The two nodded. As they were walking down to go calm them, Lloyd stopped and pulled out his communicator. Pressing a button a voice was heard: "Beacon active." a female voice called. Lloyd smiled. As harumi's voice was heard once again: "Lloyd you coming?" She asked him waiting.

Lloyd shoved the Device back down into his pocket as he turned around. Running towards the girl. "Yeah sorry." he apologized running a hand through his hair. Harumi put a hand on his shoulder, "it's fine lloyd, come on." she said as she and Lloyd followed Nya. As the fighting got louder they all looked at each other.

Nya took a big breath as she got hit ready to head in there. "You ready nya?" Harumi asked. The raven haired girl nodded. As Lloyd looked at her and saw her uneven expression. "It will be fine nya." he promised her. "What if there really mad at me?" She asked. "We will be there we won't let them hurt you." harumi promised. Nya smiled. "Alright let's do this." nya said as she pushed open the door.

"Look I'm sorry okay!" Dareth said as he hid under the table. As the fighting continued, the door opened and everything went quiet as Nya, harumi, and Lloyd stood in the doorway. Everyone was silent until Misako spoke: "Nya What were you thinking?!" She scolded.

Nya looked down. "I'm sorry. I was just mad since that giant took my brother, family and boyfriend away from me. I guess I acted like Kai. I'm sorry.". Lloyd sighed. "it's fine but that was sorta reckless to do." Nya's face went red with anger as she turned towards lloyd. "Oh you wanna talk about dumb discussions? How about when you let the serpentine out! How about when Pythor left you on the roof after you thought he was your friend!" She argued. "Nya! I didn't know they were gonna try to release the devour i was a kid!"

" An incredibly dumb and stupid kid! Oh but yes a another stupid thing you did! When releasing the serpentine you brought on the great devour! And guess what happened? Harumi became a villain because she lost her parents! Because you were an idiot! And guess what because of it we lost ten bounty! And garmadon got his army of serpentine and he forged the golden weapons! Oh and let's not forget because the bounty was stole! The ninja had to get jobs and guess what almost happened! You were almost kidnapped by scales to be used against you father!" Scales looked sheepish at that subject as he bit his lip.

"Oh and guess what? your father then created Captain Soto and his crew and guess what happened?" she asked as she backed Lloyd into a corner. "He was starting to get afraid. Because you were an idiot you used your powers against the pirates and the beam of the bounty fell on top of you and Nina! And I had to save you! As usual oh and let's not forget that on the dark island when you were supposed to take the shot at your father you heisted! And guess what happened I was turned evil!"

"Everything you do affects other people! Oh oh let's not forget how little miss blonde used you to get the oni mask! And how she broke your heart shattered it into pierces. But let's not forget your biggest mistake of all!" Dareth decided to go over and try to calm nya down. "Nya it's time for you to calm down and take a deep breath." he told her. Nya ignored him. "Let's not forget how you Locked us all in a room and went to fight your father all by yourself and how did that work out for you lloyd huh?! It didn't because you Ninjago is in ruins! Garmadon took over! He got his powers back! All of this is your fault!" She raged. "NYA THAT IS ENOUGH!" mistakes yelled as she grabbed Nya and pulled her out of the room.