Chapter 73: All hope lost again

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~
The resistance team, all sat in the dungeon. Grieving for their loses, kai looked at the wall wanting to go, and leave the dungeons. They already had been trapped here, back when Lloyd was turned evil. He saw his sister was looking out the bars, looking into the hall and the entrance to the dungeons, leading into the the main floors of borg tower. Kai knew they had to get out of here soon. The resistance had to fight on, despite their loses. "The resistance never quits" that was the famous phrase said by Lloyd. Kai stood up, he looked at his friends and family. "No" everyone looked up at Kai finally speaking in Hours. "We cannot, go down like this. We have to fight on, garmadon thinks he won, just because he took away two members of our family. But that's were he is wrong. Each one of us, has a special skill, or trait about them, we aren't just a team, we are a family we are united, and when we are united we are stronger then ever!" Smiles were seen all around, knowing the fire head was right they couldn't give up. That wasn't who they were at all.  Cole looked at his comrade, knowing he forgot a crucial part. "Yeah, that's good. But how are we supposed to get out of here? Most of us have vengestone cuffs, how are we supposed to get out?" Kai  raised a hand to his chin, to think of a plan, of how they could escape this wretched dungeon, hopefully for the last time. Kai was thinking, untill he turned around and smiled now having a plan.

"I have a plan, Killow can use this strength to use this strength, and ultra Violet could use her sai's to pick the lock". Kai said as he was now determined. "Then after that, Cole can use his strength, combined with Killow to break down the door. Then once we all are all out. We can easily get past the sons of garmadon, we all know they are idiots so they should be easy to get past. The only person we really have to watch for is Lord Garmadon" all the resistance nodded. They had a plan set, so now was just the Execution. Once Killow after making sure no guards were paying attention, not that, they actually ever did. Once they were out,  the group made their ways through the halls, once they were nearly out, the dark lord's shadow was seen. Kai let out a small curse, looking around before seeing a closet. "In there!" He whispered, as he pushed them all into the closet to avoid the dark lord. The dark lord's shadow was seen under the door. Kai covered, his mouth soon the shadow was cleared so they could finally escape.

Once they were clear, Kai looked around the room. Before he saw a window, he smiled before running over, and opening the window. Showing the bright and sunny day outside, despite the snow that was still on the ground. "What's the plan, Kai?" The nervous as always Jay asked, watching his friend look out the window. "The plan?" He asked as he turned towards everyone smiling widely. "Grab a grappling hook, we are blowing his popsicle stand". Once everyone had a grappling hook. Kai went forwards shooting the hook the another building  adjacent to them, then looked at his friends. "Alright, Your majesty's come on your up first"  the two adults were scared, but went forwards, going down the zip lane. Soon everyone had nearly gone, only the fire ninja was left. He took a deep breath, before taking a deep breath and jumping out of the window.

Once he was down, with his friends once again. He smiled at his friends. "Come on! Let's go" he yelled as took of running his friends following behind him. Once they were far enough away they all stopped for breath. "We did it!" Jay chimed. They all cheered. Before they all just started walking. "What now?" Nya asked as they walking towards the garage depot. Kai signed. He really didn't have a plan, he didn't want to tell anyone. But the escaping the tower was the only plan he really had, he didn't have any plan, he was luckily to come up with that plan. "We will go where the wind takes us, for now just be happy we got away from that four armed menace" they all nodded. As they were walking they saw Garmadon's patrol people, along with buff looking dogs. Kai cursed before pushing them into a building, closing the door. Before the guards saw them, before they saw them. Luckily when the coast was clear, the resistance ran out the door. Heading to the Garbage depot, and locking all the doors.

"We are safe for now" Kai told everyone as a sigh of relief was heard. "What are we gonna do now? We have no plan, and we are playing into the enemy's hand right now" Nya asked, as she went and sat on a old wooden box. She hated being vulnerable, she wanted to go kick Garmadon's butt. This was werid for her since it was usally her brother who was the hot head. Kai walked over to his sister, knowing she was right. "I know sis, it's just hard. We lost two of our greatest fighters to garmadon, but I can't believe there actually gone. It doesn't feel like their gone" Nya got up and walked over to her brother and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know Kai, but look on the bright side atleast garmadon doesn't know where we are and that we escaped"  Kai smiled and nodded.

But just then the door opened, and windows were broken as they were being surrounded by the Sons Of Garmadon. Kai cursed, when they were backed up against the wall, and corned. The dark oni lord walked in smirk on his face. "Why hello, funny seeing you here" he said as he walked forward. Kai tried holding in a growl, but as Garmadon walked closer to the resistance. A snowball came flying towards him in the back off the head knocking his helmet off. The oni lord growled, Turing around. "Who dares!" He asked his voice booming across the entire building.

"Stay away from my friends!" A feminine voice yelled. Garmadon's eyes widened as, he the Sons Of Garmadon, along with the resistance looked up. The resistance was shocked, as they saw the white haired girl standing up on the open window hatch, holding a snowball in her hand, her little pup friend was standing next to her. She had a glare on her face. Nya blinked. As she looked up at the white haired girl they all thought died. "Harumi!?"
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Hello everyone Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. How do you feel about harumi's return! Man what a entrance she pulled, I mean now the resistance knows harumi is now alive! And oh my garmadon was in for a Icy surpise. Well that's what he gets for getting harumi over her fear of snow, not to mention killing her lover. But anyway! If you enjoyed that chapter, please share with your friends and I'll see you all in the next chapter in two weeks! Bye! Jdizzle signing out peace!