Chapter 81: The choices appear

Chapter by: LillaSmolBean
~~~~~~~~~

"Just raise your head a bit, young one."

"There there,"

A ceramic texture was pressed against her lips, too soon was there hot liquid poured into her mouth. In her current state, she didn't recognize where she was. The walls were blurry and not even a whimper had escaped her lips.

Blurred out faces as well as she tried to stand up from the bed she was laying on, only to be pushed down gently by a hat-wearing woman, she was the one who served her the warm liquid. What was the flavour? It was slightly bitter though sweet, she couldn't make out the flavour right away but she knew it had to be leaves of a certain plant.

She didn't remember much, only that there was this blurred figure who asked her a question....she was too exhausted to recall what it was, but all she knew was that they were a stranger in her eyes.

"Huh...?" She tried to mutter.

She blinked once more, trying to make out her surroundings. But it was all incredibly
difficult. She cocked her head to the left, noticing the back of a small white ball of fur, angrily growing at a pixelated man.
She tried to rub her eyes, no, pardon that. Not a pixelated man—an oni lord.

"Oh dear." The same woman who gave her tea, lowered her head hand down to the white haired's girl forehead. "Let me see if I have something else." She told the two other individuals in the room before heading out to the back of the shop, where all of her teas and brews were stored preciously.

Her eyes blinked,

then shut

blinked

then shut.

"My head..." Harumi whimpered, her hand slowly making its way to touch the side of her irritated head before she collapsed back down on the bed, not managing to support her current headache. Her vision went black.
~~~~~~~~~
Only a few hours had the white haired girl woken up from her slumber. One thing that was different was her vision improved majoritarily, she could see the colours other than a fuzzy green. She sat up from the bed, wondering if anyone was around.
So far in her view, she finds counters filled with empty teacups and towels. Where was she? Perhaps she needed more clues.

Harumi attempted to step off the bed and wander off to her own accord. But only did she stop in a cold held shiver, crimson eyes were darting directly at her. She yelped, lowering her head back in her pillow for mere moments before she sighed. Lord Garmadon was here. She had to lift herself up, to face him properly. But she just didn't in the first few moments. "Why are you here..." she growled, frustrated.

Garmadon stiffened at her rude welcome after waking up several hours later, the entire time, he, Cloud and Mistaké were watching over her, assuring her safety.
"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be receiving this treatment. If I were you, I'd be more thankful-" he stepped closer to her, only to have Harumi lunge out of bed.
She glared at him, eyes hostile as ever.

"No, did I ask you to help me?! Why are you here?!" She scolded. It had been way too quick, from her calm demeanour to rise into an aggressive one. Garmadon didn't choose to reply, instead kept silent.
The tension between them had not cleared up completely from the last time they saw each other. It was terrible, really. For both parties especially.

Another screech couldn't be heard from Harumi as a figure appeared from the back of the small shop, Harumi instantly recognized who it was. It was Mistaké, she was carrying a tray with three teacups on it, a unique smell filled the room. "Oh Mistaké!" Her eyes lit up in alarm. Right...the resistance was still angry at her for her betrayal, she did need to find a way to make things up to them...