Chapter 50: The party

Chapter by: LillaSmolBean
~~~~~~~~~~
When in need for a breather, parties were always the right way to go. You can wash away the stress of anxiety and enjoy life with your friends. "Good call, Mistaké!" The green ninja chimed, holding up a glass of fruit punch. A few cheers were heard on deck, everyone was enjoying themselves so far. A few were playing board games or some were attempting to pin the tail on the dragon. However, some just wanted to enjoy the lively atmosphere. "I had no idea you could bake, this cake is delicious!" Cole took once again another bite of the slice of cake on his plate. All of these compliments made the woman smile.

"You're all too kind. Thank you, really." Mistaké answered, holding a cup of warm tea. At the moment, she was surrounded by: Cole, Lloyd, Harumi and Skylor. The others were scattered everywhere on the Bounty. "I still don't understand, what happened all this time? What happened with Garmadon?" The master of amber questioned, mainly glancing at Lloyd and Harumi.
The white haired girl responded first, "First of all, you missed out a lot so I'll cut the details short." She started, earning a laugh from Skylor. She wasn't sure whether the girl approved of what she just said or was slightly disappointed.
"I don't what was going on in that head of yours or whether you were asleep the entire time but Lloyd got kidnapped way too many times." Rumi gave a nervous look. She would chuckle at the slightest but Lloyd was beside her.

"Let me guess, by Garmadon?" The master of amber caught on. However, she was partially correct on that one. "Not only by Garmadon, but by his lackeys: the Bizarro ninja." The green ninja explained. Skylor didn't stick around long enough to know who they were so she inquired: "The Bizarro ninja? Who are they?". Luckily, explanations were on the way. "Basically, evil fake versions of the main four ninja." Lloyd sighed. He didn't seem pleased about the topic, especially with Bizarro Zane's whereabouts still unknown to him. He missed his fatherly figure. "The recent side quest was when I got abducted by the Bizarro ninja, they brought me back over to Borg tower, I saw my father again." Lloyd began to look slight sad on that part. Skylor and Rumi noticed right away.
"Hey Lloyd, it's alright. You can stop if you want." the master of amber said.

"No no it's alright. Actually, me and father's reunion went rather well. He treated me quite well...except for a few times. But I understand that it was for my own safety." The green ninja replied hesitantly. Harumi was the first one to speak up after hearing that, of course she would. "Are you still going to stick with him, Lloyd? He's dangerous, you know?" She reminded the one she loved the most. She wouldn't want to lose him in the arms of that chaotic man ever again. But knowing Lloyd's destiny, he probably would. She'd have to try extra hard to defend him in that case. "I know Rumi, I promise, I won't fall for his temptation atleast...in joining him." The blonde smiled at her.

Mistaké tapped the white haired girl's shoulder. It was meant for reassurance. "Now now young Harumi. no need to fret about that just yet. We just took down the colossi. Enjoy yourselves." With that, the old woman took off prior to taking a sip of her tea somewhere more calm, somewhere more quiet from Cole's chimes of joy. Harumi glanced over at Skylor, a small smile on her face as she noticed the sort of astray look coming from the master of amber. "Just enjoy yourself, Skylor. That's what Mistaké said." She reminded. Skylor nodded then looked over to where the other ninja were. She gave the two an apologetic look. "Sorry guys, do you mind if I talked with the others a bit? It's been quite a long time and I wanna catch up with them." She suggested.

The two seemed fine with it however, much to Skylor's relief. "That's alright. Have fun with Kai." Lloyd teased, laughing a bit while watching Skylor pull off her best death glares as she walked off deeper in the party. When she was completely away from them, Harumi grabbed Lloyd by the hand. She was blushing. It certainly caught Lloyd by surprise, for he as well was blushing.
"Hey Rumi, what's up?" He wondered. It was just the two of them now. She took him by the hand, what could she possibly need? His affection? His reassurance that things from now on will be alright? She glanced over to the side for a second.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to give you a present." She claimed, still a blushing mess. At this point on, Lloyd got curious. What present did she want to give him? When did she have the time to buy him a present? Why was he's blushing so much? No, why was HE blushing so much? Ah right, that's what love does to someone. Even though Harumi and Lloyd didn't have a good start to their relationship, they still ended up together. Their bonds and love for eachother growing ever so brightly. "Yes, Harumi? What is it?" He questioned. The white haired girl got closer to him, Lloyd's breath hitched when he felt himself get closer and closer to Harumi. Then, her lips were placed on his cheek, promptly pulling away afterwards. Rumi smiled at him.

"Thank you for always being here for me, really I appreciate it. I'm so glad and happy you're back, Lloyd." She confessed to him honestly. The green ninja stood there, lovestruck for a quick second. Just like in Strangler's path, she kissed him on the cheek, for an entire different reason. She didn't want him finding out how she was able to skillfully launch a sword like that. But this time, she really meant it, full of her love not a loving facade. "Anytime, Rumi. I...love you.." he pulled her closer to him. Even for a brief second, he wanted to spend more time to her. Because of all these events, they've been driven completely apart. He had to thank her though, for keeping her faith in him.

Harumi blushed even more at the exchange of words between the two blondes. She elegantly wrapped her arms around him, snuggling at the crook of his neck. "I love you too..." she whispered back, taking in the breeze wafting through them. It was if time stopped for the two green clad individuals. As they watched over the scenery of the skies together, silence entered their conversation space. They just admired the view, they were always so lucky to live in a flying ship temporarily. Harumi never thought that she'd see Ninjago in this state nor perspective, quite literally. "You're not gonna join the others? It's time to party." She whispered softly, still in his arms. But Lloyd shushed her by kissing the top of her head, "No, I'd rather stay here with you." He replied.
~~~~~~~
A/N Hiya! Yes! I know short chapter but I have a reason for that. You guys can probably guess judging by the year and inactivity throughout the year but that's because school just started for me last Tuesday! I've been busy with homework and studying for an upcoming science test. I seriously hate school....Anyways! If you enjoyed, please leave a vote and comment down below your thoughts! Other than that...that's all I have to say honestly. Another thing, I've been busy with video editing so that's another reason. It's just so addicting. Alright for real now, I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Cya cya!^^