Chapter 110: The white haired girl's end?

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~
It all happened so fast, it was like in a blink of an eye it all happened, one minute they were all around the table eating, and finally getting what felt like a break before the lights turned off, and were grabbed by the oni, and all sent to their rooms, as if they were grounded. Inside her room, a certain white haired girl was angry and was trying to get her door open to no avail. She soon just collapsed on her floor, and starting sobbing curling into a ball, she didn't see her pup coming closer to try and cheer her up. "This is all my fault cloud" she said as she hiccuped, tears streaming down her face.

Cloud gently rubbed her head against the white haired girl's hand trying to reassure her, this wasn't her fault, and she shouldn't blame herself, Harumi stayed in that position throughout the whole night.
〜〜
Cloud struggled, as she and the rest of the resistance were tied up on the deck of the bounty, the oni forced Harumi to get an artifact for them, or they would kill the resistance. As cloud struggled, she heard the fimilar voice of the green ninja as he was yelling at Garmadon. "You know this Is all your fault right?" He asked the oni lord who let out a small growl. The two continued to bicker, and soon Cloud had enough she growled and in a stern tone yelled: "Enough you too! All this arguing isn't going to help us, nor help Harumi".

The two men went silent after what felt like hours of arguing, cloud was glad they stopped arguing, and everything was silent. Cloud heard the chatter of Omega, and Zackery. She heard Omega menting they were on a island called Hiroshi labyrinth. The pup raised an eyebrow. She never heard of this island, no never heard harumi mention this.

Cloud was out of her mind worried, she was here while harumi was being forced to walk onto this island, while they were being forced to be stuck here. No she couldn't stay here the pup started to try and shimmy out of the chinese so she could then help the resistance and then save harumi.

Once she was free the pup sneakily ran to harumi's secret workshop so she could get some tools she knew would help free the resistance, once she was there the pup frantically looking for what she knew could help her she the resistance. She pushed things off the table and knocked things off shelves until she smiled finally finding what she was looking for.

The puppy ran back to the resistance not being scene by the oni, and first went over to nix who was shocked to see she was out of her chains. Cloud smiles, as she used her muzzle and chomped away the chains holding nix. Then walked to the resistance and Freed them using some stones harumi had been researching that cancel the effect of vengestone.

Once everyone was freed, they all hid below the deck hiding away from the oni, so they couldn't see them, and recapture them, as they were all gathered around making a battle plan. The blonde haired boy noticed the Pomeranian's ears perked and looked towards the steps leading to the deck. They all waited for the right moment to strike after feeling they were flying away, and forcing harumi to walk sword on her neck.

Lloyd started a countdown, as everyone gripped their weapons tightly, as they stood ready to attack the oni, as The resistance jumped the oni, and Despite being small managed to surround them, as Omega gripped the sword closer to harumi's neck.
Kai growled: "Don't make me get all ninja up on you! Let her go!"

Eveyone looks at Kai like he's crazy, and Lord Garmadon is looking at the resistance he didn't have to say anything, the residents already knew what he was thinking, and Jay looks at Kai. "Kai. No one knows what that means" he told him

Kai just rolls his eyes, as suddenly something was thrown at him, he growled as he looked around for what hit him. When suddenly he was hit again. "Who dares!" He commanded.

"I do!" Chimed a voice, everyone turned and on the roof of the bounty there was cloud standing there, a bucket besides her, before Omega could retort something cloud threw a dagger at him hitting his lower leg causing him to wince in pain, and harumi was able to get free from his grip.

Unfortunately, because of his pain Omega shot a beam that hit the control panel, ans knocked the bounty off balance, it tipping to the side. Everyone screamed as they started to grip onto something so they'd wouldn't fall into the probably shark infested water below.

Harumi sees Lloyd about to fall, as She climbs over to him. "Lloyd, grab my hand!" She told him urgently. He nodded, and Harumi was able to get him back up onto the bounty, but due to power and force the white haired girl uses, she started to fall, and she thought she was going into the water, but then her leg was caught on the ladder that was connected to the bounty.

As they manged to get the bounty back to normal. Lloyd saw this and ran to try and help her. "Harumi!" He yells as he went to try and help her but... it was too late, It felt like the world was in slow motion as he watched the ladder break and harumi falling into the water below.

"HARUMI!"

*peaks out of closet, and sees angry readers with pitchforks* whelp looks like I'm still stuck in here for while more. Hey everyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and... it was a sad chapter to write, but it will all work out in the end. Alright guys jdizzle signing out peace!