Chapter 75: Secrets revealed

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~
Dripping was the only sound of entertainment to the resistance. Some had gone crazy, some gone mad, or thinking they've gone crazy. With seeing the white haired girl what felt like moments go, but was actually a hour. Kai grunted as he kicked the metal bars with his foot before groaning in pain, hoping on one leg as tried easing the pain. "How'd that work for you kai?" A voice asked kai grumbled to himself before turning to his little sister. "Very funny nya" kai grumbled out, as nya walked over to her brother placing a hand on his shoulder. The girl knew something was bothering him, she could tell from the look he had in eyes. "What's wrong Kai?" Kai huffed turning away from his sister. "Nothing is wrong nya" the girl rolled her eyes, walking closer to her brother. "Kai, I can tell when something is troubling you please tell me what's wrong" nya all but pleaded to her brother. The spikey haired boy sighned before turning to his cell mates. The Reisistance had been split up, and had been fitted up with vengestone chains. The boy was slient, it was bad enough they knew, they lost harumi, and now garmadon had played a trick on all of them. Harumi was gone she was dead, and she was never ever coming back ever.

"Sis, I'm sorry it's just..." Nya nodded, wanting her brother to continue. "Yes Kai?" Kai sighned. As he stood up, and walked towards the window, as grey skinned girl, big man, and Nindroid cleared the way. "Garmadon, took two of our greatest fighters, he took our little brother, and took our "little sister", and now...." Kai looked away from his friends and teammates. "He had the audacity, to mock harumi's death. By using a hologram or even a robot... in order to capture us again" Nya sighned sadly, knowing how hard the deaths brought so much grief on them. "We can't lose hope, little ninja. We will get through this and avenge their deaths, I know we will" dareth encouraged the red ninja. Kai managed to smile slightly, he missed the blondes but they would still be forever in their hearts.

Ultra Violet huffed, ruining the moment, "that's sweet and all, but how the heck are we supposed to get out of here?" Misako smiled through the bars towards the resistance. "There is always a way, and as Lloyd once said: the Reisistance never quits!" Slow clapping was heard, and eveyone turned towards the door, and saw some SOG guards. Ultraviolet groaned, as she looked at Killow. "What were these doofuses names again?" Killow looked like he was thinking about it, untill he looked down at his friend. "I forgot, I think it was muttonbone, catfish, and stallion" the the men growled. "How do you not remember us?, you worked with us on a daily basis!" Fish tank yelled at him. The big man laughed: "I'm sorry I think with working you all, I think I lost a few brain cells" the rest of the Reisistance had to hold back laughter at that comment.

However gluttonbone laughed, and eveyone went quiet. He crossed his arms, and leaned back against the wall. "Now now, I wouldn't be laughing If I were you. You are all locked up, and no allies to turn too" Kai nearly fell like breaking down the door, and tackling the annoying guard. They were so annoying, and cocky but in a way wasn't that like him? But then steeleye walked over to his comrade confused, as he raised a eyebrow. "But bone! Harumi is still upstairs, and I'm sure once she turns back to a teenager, she'll come for her friends" steeleye exclaimed as Glutton bone growled at his comrade. "You Idiot! They weren't supposed to know that! Now lord garmadon will have our heads!! Steeleyes face went red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry I forget!" Misako raised an eyebrow at what the guard said. "What was that about harumi?" She asked in a sweet like tone.

Steeleye growled, as he looked at the locked up Reisistance. He started deep into Misako's grey eyes. "It's none of you—" he was cutt of when thumping was heard coming down from the stairs. "What the heck?" Gluttonbone asked. Everyone wondered what was coming? Was it the dark lord? Was it another sons of garmadon member come to mock them. Soon enough, everyone saw a little blonde girl fall to the floor. The girl groaned as she stood up, wiping her clothes off. When she looked up she saw all the resistance in their cells, but she didn't know them. She tilted her heard. Before running upstairs to the higher levels of borg tower.

Kai blinked wondering wat just happened, and who was that? "Who was that!" Kai demanded from the guards. "It couldn't be harumi? Could it?" Nya asked. Ultra Violet shook her head. No that's impossible! Harumi was a teenager!" Kai growled. "I said who was it!" The guards only smirked as bone said: "wouldn't you like to know?" Them they all took their leave back upstairs.

The Reisistance after discussing, decided to sleep on it. Thinking it didn't actually happen, and they were just tired. As the resistance all went off to sleep, they all were awakened by a yell, and a shout. As pounding footsteps came down. Kai shook his sister awake as they all stood on guard, and what they saw shocked them. "Your a monster!" The white haired girl shouted, as garmadon had a grip on her neck as she struggled. Garmadon growled, getting into her face "Shut up! No wonder your friends didn't come for you!" Harumi growled. "They do still care! You lied to me! You manipulated me into thinking that!" Kai looked at nya who had the same shocked expression as him. "It can't be" he whispered to her. Nya smiled nodding her head. "It is! It's her!" They heard a cell door that was close to them, open and a thump as a body it the back. "My friends still care! They will come for me, and they will save me!" A booming laugh was heard.

"Oh really? Then where is your precious resistance now?" They dont care for you! No one ever will. Why would they care for a weakling such as yourself?" Harumi growled. "They do! And.." harumi's voice started to crack as she spoke: "atleast they don't show the Body's of some one's dead lover!" Garmadon smirked. "Would you like to see it again?" Harumi's face started to turn red from crying. "N-no please, I can't handle that!" Garmadon smirked as he started walking towards the steps. "Be right back" garmadon headed up the steps, once away harumi started to bawl, crying into her knees. Unaware of a certain Pomeranian who stole the keys from garmadon and was running back down to the dugeons.

The pup saw the resistance, and with all the stories harumi told her about she knew they were the good guys. Kai seeing the pup smiled. "Here girl! Please give us the keys" he begged. The pup smiled, before she ran over, and threw the keys into the cell. Kai cheered, as he unlocked the cell door. Before he threw it to misako. "Use this to unlock yourselfs then break out the rest" the women nodded, as the ninja, and former sog Generals ran to the white haired girl cell. As they came over, they heard the girl crying. The Pomeranian walked over to the girl, and licked her but that didn't lull her crying. The pup made a gesture to them to come forward. Kai hesitated but did so, as he did he soon was right infront of the crying girl. He knelt down to her level. "Harumi?" The girl let out a sniffle, before she looked up with her tear filled eyes. "K-Kai?"
—-
Hello everyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter, harumi is finally seeing her friends again, but if you liked this! Comment, vote and share with your friends and I'll see you all later! Jdizzle signing out peace!