Chapter 142: Fierce competition

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~
The sun started to rise on the new day, it was going to be the start of a wonderful day. The Jade empress who started to slowly open her eyes, yawned, as she looked around her room. She was happy it was all over, No more Zephyr, No more Matias, No more Ava, and the best of all No more nightmares, and she for one was aesthetic about that.

She looked around her room, as she saw Cloud was curled in her little green doggy bed, as she slept peacefully. Harumi smiled as she saw shadows on the walls, and from the corner of her eye she saw the sun was rising she grinned, as pushed the covers off her feet, and then headed towards her bedroom door.

The white haired girl, carefully, and slowly opened the door, as it creaked slightly open, and she snuck out. She was careful not to wake anyone, as she walked the shadows danced around her in the halls, As she slowly but surely made her way to the deck.

She walked up the steps soon on the deck and headed to the edge, watching as the sun rose above the horizon. She leaned down, resting her arms among the rails and placed her chin on her arms she hums. "So,  beautiful...... Yet so dangerous".

She voiced her inner thought as she breaths as sigh of relief. She hadn't had a chance to see the sunrise lately due to the fact of which, she had these nightmares, and then she would hide away in her room, never telling anyone about the nightmares.

She wondered what was going to happen next, now  that there wasn't a threat anymore to ninjago, would they go back to normal? Or correction the normalcy that they can get around here. She sighs, she watched the sun continue to rise. She lets out a little yawn she stretched.

She hummed a song, as she looked out in the distance. The sun was starting to come up higher ans higher, and then she decided to grab some juice, since she wasn't feeling particularly hungry, but she was feeling really thirsty.

She let out a little hum, as  she started to head towards the kitchen the sky turning, more  blue  as she walked into the room, she looked around the kitchen she saw saw some family pictures that hung on the wall, it was of Kai, and Nya's parents.

Among other pictures, like of the other people on board the bounty. She looked around in the fridge searching for the type of juice there was, since there were some options that she could choose from, she looked around cranking her head around.

She looked at the juices, she grabbed the cartons that she was trying to choose between Orange Juice, and pineapple Juice. She looked between the two as if she was making a hard decision, when it was just to satisfy her thirst. "Hmm"

After a few minutes she poured herself a glass of Pineapple juice, putting the organs juice back, and went to acquire a glass for the juice. She shuffled around looking through some cabinets, there weren't many glasses that were clean.

She grabbed a smaller, almost round at the near bottom of the glass, and preceded to pour her juice into the glasses, and then after put the carton back in the fridge and, began to drink, enjoying the flavor on her tongue.

As she was drinking the glass, she didn't hear the footsteps, coming closer, and closer to her, they were as silent as a fish. Rumi was continuing to drink, as swallowed another gulp. She felt a pair of arms wrapping around her.

She let out a gasp, not knowing who it was, she started to go get scared, she didn't know if it was an enemy, trying to kidnap her again. She rolled her eyes she was glad that was over, know she knew how Lloyd always felt when he was getting kidnapped.

This trigged her flight, or fight response and, after assuring the glass was back on the counter, and she wasn't going to spill it, she promptly kicked her leg, and wrapped it around the person leg, the using her strength knocked them onto the ground, pinning them.