Chapter 128: Red rum

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harumi heard voices as she started to wake up, they sounded so far away, but the voices were muffled, it sounded like she was underwater. She let out a groan as she started waking up, she tried to sit up only for a hand to push her back down, and heard a gentle voice speaking to her softly. "Rumi be careful, the suitcase fell on top of you, it was a bad hit you need to lay down". Harumi recognises that voice, she slowly opens her eyes and despite her vision being blurry she could clearly see the outline of a blonde hair boy.

"L-Lloyd" she barely managed to stutter out, her head was swarming with pain, and her vision was blurry, but she could clearly see the outline of the window, with the sun shining in bringing in a new day. The girl groaned, she saw through her blurred vision Lloyd was kneeling beside her as, cloud was hiding behind The blonde haired girl nervously. That made the girl stop and think for a second. 'Why would Cloud be nervous?' it seemed like the pup wasn't scared of anything unles--

The memory hit her like a ton of bricks, she remembered she was chasing Cloud, and the.... The bookcase. It fell on top of her, and she was knocked out, she groaned, and looked at Lloyd. "How long have i been out?" the blonde went and looked at the clock, seeing that The white haired girl had been knocked out for a few hours.

"Not too long," he answered,before he looked at the girl and helped her to her feet. "You did miss breakfast though, but I brought you" he pauses as if it was a dramatic moment Harumi rolled her eyes. Why did he have to do this then again, it was what she loved about him. He pulled out some strawberry yogurt. "Some yogurt" he handed it to her along with a spoon and gave her a wink as she went to sit on her bed, the blonde following, in suit.

Harumi started to eat, as she did she didn't see Cloud which was strange because she was never that far away from her. "Cloud?" she asked as she saw a ball of fluff in the corner of her eyes heading towards the door.

The puppy turned back looking at her owner, she tried not to seem upset, and smiled. "Yea" Harumi got up and placed her yogurt on the bedside table and walked over to her puppy, she promptly walked over and scooped her up into her arms, and headed back to her bed,placing the puppy down on the bed beside her.

"What were you doing?" Harumi asked her straight away, surprising the pup, she sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry, I thought you didn't want me because I hurt you" she explained. Harumi's scowl turned into a smile. "Oh, Cloud '' she shakes her head, and picks her up, abandoning the yogurt all together.

" I love you, your my best friend, i could never not want you because of a bookcase falling on top of me" the puppy tail started ti wag happily she smiled, as the two hugged, and the blonde was smiling at them happy to see the two happy

As Jay came into the room. "Hey," he greeted. The three turned to look a the hazel haired boy. "Hey what's happening?" Rumi asked. The boy turned and leaned against the door. "It's time for the next event to come on!" He said.

As he walked off, Harumi and Lloyd nodded. Rumi looked at Cloud, "Bye girl, be good" she petted her head. Then Harumi and Lloyd left Cloud. They headed to the arena. Zephyr greeted them all, as he smiled.

"Welcome everyone to the event! This will be a special event, for this is a murder mystery event". He smiled as he looked at everyone and waved. There will be Two teams a good team and a bad team, the Bad team will be helping the murder try and win, and The good team is trying to eliminate the bad team! And everyone minus a few will have special roles!"

He laughed as he looked at everyone and their shocked expressions."Now everyone get a card but don't tell anyone what it is! Now let the games begin!" Everyone went and did as they were told, and soon they were in a room that looked like a hospital, Rumi was shocked at how real it looked.

Everyone was talking and laughing having fun, rumi was leaned against a wall, she hummed, as she looked out the window, when Suddenly when the lights suddenly turned off. Rumi gasped in fear. "Is Everyone okay?" She called everyone, and she nearly got a reply form from everyone, but confused not hearing the friendly voice of karlof.

When the lights came back on she nearly fainted seeing, Karlof's dead body.
〜〜
Greetings everyone, Jdizzle here, I hope you enjoyed that chapter if you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing it, and this Game is based off a roblox Game, and If you get my chapters name please let me know in the comments! Don't forget to leave a vote and comment, Alright guys that's enough for now! I'll see you all next time! Bye bye ;) Jdizzle signing out peace