Chapter 69: Being discovered

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone looked at the water ninja as if she was crazy. Why would she suggest that? Why would she say that was she insane? What is she thinking. The Lightining ninja walked towards his lover carfully trying to piece togther some ones that wouldn't upset the water ninja knowing her slight temperment. "Nya, are you feeling alright? Do you need to lay down?" The water ninja shook her head at her lover. "No Jay, I'm fine" she deninned her lovers answer, she sighned. Jay looked at his lover putting a hand on her shoulder. "Nya, what are saying then? Going back to ninjago city? Thats insane, there is a chance we could end up like Lloyd". Nya looked at her lover and hugged him. "I know, but there are people who are suffering becasue of us not being there and resisting garmadon. People are getting hurt and captured, possibly robbed by the Sons of Garmadon" Jay nodded in understanding in what The raven haired girl was telling eveyone. He understood What they left behind, What they did, and how the city most likely lost all their hope.

"Nya, there is nothing we can do, Last time we tried facing Garmadon we had our butts handed to us, we could of likely gotten killed if it wasn't for the person who helped us" Nya huffed in frustation. They all had taken on so much in their lives and now they just wanted to give up? Last she heard, ninja never quit. Thats what they taught lloyd. It was a rule they all had to go by and they broke the ninja code. They shattered it into a million pieces, Some things would never be refixed, not with glue or anything it could be broken forever.She looked  at the group they all werent ninja there being former enemies, friends from differnet realms and new friends they met along the way of their whole resistance against the oni lord. The girl clentched her fists in anger.  Unlike her brother she wasn't the type go and try to punch anything nor try to hurt someone like When her brother thought their father was a traitor and working with the vermillion warroirs. She did always wonder what happend to krux and acronix, where they hiding where we're  they were doing, where are they now?. Nya shook at  that thought, wanting to focus on the task at hand.

The faces the resistance staring at them with a judging glare for giving up on ninjago, ninja were never supposed to be quitters. Just because Lloyd and harumi where gone. They still had to fight on, and avenge their deaths, but hear they were just sitting here as ninjago juts got worse everyday, everyday every hour and they weren't doing anything about it. They didn't deserve to be ninja, none of them they failed the city, they failed Lloyd, they failed everyone, and sadly nya was the only one who wanted to go back and fight against Garmadon's forces again. She clenched her fists  huffing before she ran out of the junkyard into the forest to get away from everything. She ran over to a tree, bees were buzzing and the air was cool and crisp, dandelions were swaying in the wind. Nya started to punch the tree in anger, it wasn't like something she would do, she was just too upset for word. After the tree was knocked down she went ans sat down on the stump, breathing heavily she coughed from the chemicals in the air.

She took breaths in and out, to try and calm her rising  anger, although it really wasn't working she then trying to calm, she got into a meditation state. A few minutes later she was so deep into the trance she didn't know there was footsteps coming toward her.  She signed soon hearing the  steps. She groaned she wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. "Kai, Im really not in the mood to talk please go away" a dark chuckle was heard from behind her. Her eyes widened for when she turned around there was emperor garmadon himself. She jumped back in slight fear but then got into a fighting stance. "What are you doubt here? How did you find us" the oni lord smirked at the young raven haired girl. "I've been searching for you, long and hard.

I never thought I'd find you, but thanks to our new guard dogs" he said with a smirk upon his frightening face. Nya growled at the man "your not going to do anything, I won't you hurt my family.. or what we have left of our family" the man smirked at the girl and her foolish ways. "Oh Water ninja, do you really think I wouldn't didn't find you soon? How foolish of you think so" Nya growled wondering what he was planning to do now that now that he knew that resistance had left ninjago.

"So now, your going to help me lure the resistance out so you can help me capture the resistance once again" nya growled at the fact that he was foolish to think she'd help him. " Never, I would never do that there what I have left of my family, since you killed Lloyd, and Harumi" The oni smirked at the girl he could admit he killed The green ninja. But he didn't kill th white haired girl, she was safely back in the tower, where no one could harm her, and The sog are making sure she can't escape again. Like she's tried again and again, especially when she tried with cloud.

When garmadon saw Nya was too in her thoughts he used his hands and punched her hard enough to make her fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone I hoped you enjoyed that chapter, but Nya has now been captured I wonder if garmadons plan will work in capturing the rest of the resistance. But anyway if you enjoy this chapter please comment and share this with your friends alright I'll see you all in two weeks. Alright guys bye Jdizzle signing out peace