Chapter 67: Ninja rules broken

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~
Nya was sitting on a rock in the junkyard, she watched as everyone was shoveling the snow away, she was gonna help but honestly she didn't have the strength for it. She was much too upset, She wished Lloyd was still here. She wished harumi was here she missed them so much, to make it worse they violated the ninja code: "Ninja never quit, they never give up" but what did they do? They left ninjago city, in the hands of the oni warlord. She couldn't be more Ashamed of herself, She was the co-leader of the resistance the force that was fighting against the oni warlord. But they gave up and left ninjago. She growled before kicking the rock unfortunately for Nya she felt pain after she kicked it and was now hoping up and down holding her injuried foot. "Stupid rock" She scolded before sitting on the ground, while rubbing her foot. "Okay I'll admit, that wasn't my best plan". She looked up at the sky and started to cloud watch. The thing she loved doing with Lloyd when he was just a kid, she sighed sadly. "Oh Lloyd, all the time we've trained you we told you ninja never quit and never give up." She looked away from the sky and at the ground."It was the rule we told you to live by, and we broke it. We let everyone down, You...Harumi...The city. I'm sorry we failed Lloyd, we failed everyone" she looked at the sky again.

She sniffled, "I'm so sorry Lloyd, we don't deserve to be ninja. Heck at first, I didn't even want to become a ninja. I just wanted to remain to be samurai X, since it would be easier" she took her ninja Gi out from her pocket, all folded and nice. She put it on the ground next to her. "I mean didn't you not want to be a ninja at first Lloyd?" She asked the sky knowing she wouldn't get an answer. " I wonder how the city Is doing with out us being there. No doubt Garmadon is taking advantage of us not being there" she said softly. She looked again, before looking at her brother and the other boys who were shoveling the snow on the ground into piles so they could make a clearer path for everyone walking into the junkyard. As she watched her brother she saw he was happy, for at least he had some of his family left.

Nya knew her brother was sad, missing Lloyd but everyone missed him. She wished she could just see him one more time, she would do anything to see Lloyd, and harumi again. She hummed a tone. Before she stood up and looked around. There was really nothing to do, and since there was nothing to do Nya decided to head to ninjago city for a visit. Good thing she was hearing a different outfit, so they wouldn't recognize her, and end up as the same fate as Harumi, and Lloyd.

Nya was in the city walking around wearing her hood up so no idiot Sog would find her and arrest her. As she walked around she saw buildings were on fire and mostly everything was destroyed. She gasped as she walked around she couldn't belive this happened to her city. She blinked hoping this was a dream. But it wasn't this was real and it was all the groups fault for thinking they could leave the city and it would all be better for everyone. She put a hand to her head in pure denial. "How could they be stupid?" They were pure idiots, they should of never left ninjago. It only got worse much worse. She almost could feel tears going down. Her was gone. This wasn't the city she remembered, the city she and the ninja raised Lloyd in, or even got to start become friends with harumi, and her former Generals. She smiled at that thought, she truly failed as ninja, as a Protecter. She sighed sadly, as she continued to walk around she was unaware of what was going to be happening next. As she walked around she was suddenly knocked down to the ground, by a figure wearing Green. She stood up quickly. "They could need my help" she ran after the person running on the buildings so she wouldn't be caught by the sog, who she saw was chasing the person in the green Jacket.

She ran as fast as she could so she could help the person. She had to help, she had too. As she ran the girl made out a figure on a near by roof top watching the chase angrily. She gasped it was lord Garmadon in the flesh, Nya was about to Jump down to Help the person, unfortunately Garmadon with his oni speed. Ran over behind Nya unknowingly and Tripped her causing her to fall down off the roof into a mud puddle. She groaned going unconscious for just a minute. When she opened her eyes, she Saw the person in the Jacket was caught in a net, being pulled up to Garmadon on the roof. She looked down in defeat, knowing there was nothing she could do she ran out of the city into the forest she didn't look back as she ran far away as possible. She ran and ran. She didn't stop untill she was at a pond clearing. She angerily stared at the water, before kicking it. She held her ninja Gi in her hands before throwing it in the water.

"The age of the ninja Is done, I quit!" She shouted. "I couldn't even help that poor girl, I'm useless". She sat down on the ground, and then her ninja Gi came back to her, she looked up and saw the stars again she saw on Christmas morning. She smiled up at the stars and regained her confidence. The others were all in the junkyard talking when Nya ran in, they all looked at her noticing her mood she smiled confident: "Guys, let's go back to ninjago city!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that chapter, so they may be going back to ninjago city what do you think about that? Anyway if you enjoyed Please vote and comment and share with your friends I'll see you in two weeks. Alright Guys bye! Jdizzle signing out peace!