Chapter 90: Does Lloyd have Daddy Issues?

Chapter by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~
The sun was shinning brightly, as a young white haired girl, was currently sweeping up feathers, from a little outbreak she said earlier. "Geez" she muttered to no one in particular. She didn't know what happened, she was just in her bed drawing when suddenly, she thought about what Lloyd called her in front of garmadon. She hoped soon he'd forgive her. 'I mean he can't stay made forever? Right' she started to grumble. It was then a bark was heard, ans she looked over seeing her puppy cloud on her hind legs hoping. Harumi let out a small laugh, before she went and cradled her in her arms. "My sweet cloud, at least your always on my side right?" The puppy gave a bark and the girl smiled.

She hummed as she was doing a light dusting in her room, her puppy had a spare duster and was helping her. Harumi had to chuckle when she saw her room was kinda messy, she recalled what she'd told Lloyd, back when he came after her thinking she was a robber. "Yes, I can be quite a slob. Thank you for noticing" she smiled lightly.

That was the good ol days when everyone didn't believe their number one enemy. She growled, she didn't think it was fair of them to believe garmadon over her. She'd never say this to lloyd because it'd start a big ruckus but....: She honestly believes the reason Lloyd believes garmadon is because he had daddy issues, with everything that happened between him lying to Lloyd, turning him evil, 'killing him' that was the only thing that made sense in her mind although what did she know?

Cloud noticing her owner was in her head, and looked somewhat angry, she let out a small bark bringing the girl back to reality. "Huh?" She asked turning around, when seeing cloud she smiled. "You're hungry, aren't you girl?" She asked the pup. The pup gave a bark, hence the pair headed to get The pups food from the kitchen.

It didn't take long for the pair to come back to the room, after obtaining a bowl of food for cloud. The puppy trotted along beside Harumi as she went into the room, and closed the door. "Here you are girl, eat up" she cooed, as she sat the bowl on the floor, to which the puppy happily chowed down. Harumi smiled seeing her pup eat, all her food without a fuss.

Soon enough the puppy finished, and Harumi petted cloud's head, before taking the bowl, and placing it on her desk. She saw it was still daylight out, but it was soon to be nightfall. With nothing else to do, Rumi grabbed clouds favorite toy ball, to play around with before bedtime. The pup once she got her teeth on the ball, started squeaking it in between her teeth. Harumi only smiled. "Your so adorable cloud"
Harumi watched cloud play with her ball, but soon left her to do that as she started to work on her apology gift for the green ninja in her sketchbook. "Hmm should I add more green here?" She pondered

Harumi and cloud fell asleep, but soon harumi's window was knocked on, she blinked and rubbed her eyes seeing her old friend. She smiled as she opened her window. "Collin! Your here!" She said, as the boy jumped in. He smiled at her, and with a smirk asked: "did you miss me rumi?" The girl chuckled, and playfully turned her back on Collin. "Maybe" she said as he went ahead, and turned her back around.

"Come on I wanna show you something cool" Harumi was very hesitant, since cloud was asleep and she'd be pretty upset when she found out when she was missing. Then again she was sure it would only be a quick trip so, she would be back by the time the puppy woke. "Alright, I'm down let's go"

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
Hello everyone! Jdizzle here I hope you enjoyed that, what do you think about that little remark about Lloyd having daddy issues? Let us know in the comments, also where do you think he's gonna take rumi? And what do you think is there? Maybe it's a surprise date! Maybe you'll find out in the next chapter but let us know what you think! But anyway if you liked this chapter please make sure to share with your friends, and ect and I'll see you in two weeks! Alright guys bye Jdizzle sighing out peace!