Chapter 25: All day's a bunch of fun

Chapter written by: Jdizzle
~~~~~~~~
Everyone was in the dining room, eating and talking, having fun. It was then harumi went quiet and Nya noticed right away. "Harumi." she stared to say. Harumi looked at at the mention of her name. Looking at the raven haired girl who called her name. "Yes?" she asked her. "Are you okay?" The raven haired girl asked her. Harumi nodded, as she looked at her ally. She sighed as she looked at nya. "I'm sorry nya. it's just I feel terrible that Lloyd's in a room alone and we are in here having fun. I mean don't you guys feel a little bad?" She questioned. After a few seconds of silence, nya spoke up.  "Honestly I agree because in a way, Lloyd brought us all together." the raven haired girl told them.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Honestly she's right, I would of never thought to be in a team with The former Sog guards and leader. Or The serpentine, or a old pirate crew in which I was almost forced to marry. Or even captain Soto who still call us pajama men and women.". "Well aren't you pajama men and women?" Soto asked. Nya signed in frustration. "No Soto! These are gi's not pajamas." she explained to him. "They look like pajamas." Soto defended. Nya signed. "i guess they do. I mean look like that Lloyd mistaken them for pj's when he was younger.". Harumi laughed. "Are you serious?" The white haired girl questioned her. Nya nodded. "it was actually quite hilarious. He always tried to make everyone laugh even if times were tough."

"He loved making people laugh he'd dance around and his hair would fall in his face and he would fall down. Then all the ninja would laugh, but when Lloyd was younger he Hated girls he thought they had cooties. But then again I think he was eight even though we kinda can't tell how old he really is since he sorta grew older because of the tomorrow tea's innocent.". It was silent before mistake spoke up. "Is it the tea i gave you and Master Wu when you said you needed a tea that would make you older?" She inquired. The raven haired girl nodded. "That's the one alright after garmadon brought back the Grundle, the ninjas minus Lloyd turned into kids again. Lloyd sacrificed his childhood to turn the ninjas back into teenagers." nya explained. After what felt like hours of silence, harumi spoke up. 

"Lloyd was actually telling me about it when we were talking on the deck. When we were looking at the stars.". Nya smiled. "That means he really trusts you. He never talks about that much. He doesn't like talking about it but he knows it was the right decision.". "Wait so Lloyd was aged?" the big man questioned. Nya nodded. "Correct." she told him.  "Wait so you don't know how old lloyd is?" Ronin asked. "Yes Ronin." nya huffed. "But anyway, Lloyd has to be hungry, harumi could you bring him some food?" The raven haired girl asked. Harumi nodded, grabbing a plate and walking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Lloyd while he was the room, he was laying down when his communicator bleeped.  "Huh?" He asked as he grabbed it. When he did, he saw it was a message from his father: Lord Garmadon. He smiled as he grabbed it from his pocket. As he read the text his eyes widened. It was a picture of him and the white haired girl hugging. Lloyd was confused on why he was hugging a enemy? It was strange. But he had to know where is came from,

"Dad." he started to say. "Where did you get that photo from"?  Lloyd was confused. When the reply came back, "Oops sorry about that lloyd." came this message. "That wasn't supposed to go to you. So you can just delete it.".  Lloyd's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What did he mean by that? And why did the photo look like him and the white haired girl? He grumbled. He was gonna text something else back to his father when he heard footsteps. He knew someone was gonna come check on him, and maybe bring him food. He hoped so. He was so hungry. There was a knock at the door interrupting his thought along with a voice. "Hey Lloyd!" The voice greeted.

"It's me Harumi, may i come in?". Lloyd let out a laugh. What was this? english class?  Harumi was actually a very nice girl, a sweet one too but then again, soon he has to betray her. He sighed sadly. Trying to act happy, he told harumi, "Yeah sure come on in.". With that, the door opened and there stood harumi with a plate of chicken. She walked towards lloyd and setted the plate on his lap. "I thought you were younger. Soi brought your favorite!" She explained. Lloyd smiled. "Thank you."he told her. Harumi smiled in return, "it's really no problem Lloyd." she told him. As she headed towards the door, Lloyd picked up a piece and started to eat it. It really was his favorite: honey chicken. He sighed. He couldn't help but feel like he's forgetting something. But he didn't know what It was. Then a bright light appeared and everything went bright.
~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal night on the bounty. Well not actually. It was very early in the morning when the young green ninja woke up. Lloyd yawned, waking up and stretching, When he did, he saw it was about 12AM in the morning. Deciding not to try and sleep again, he headed to the deck. Where he saw no one was there. He signed going to the edge and looking down where you could only see clouds. He yawned when suddenly, he heard voices. "Hey lloyd what you doing up?" Lloyd knew that voice and signed.