Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Harry's POV~

It was now midnight and the party was still going. They had lit a fire, so people could stand around it and get warm. I had four drinks at this point, limiting myself because it didn't seem like a good Idea to get wasted around the other members. I was now leaning against a tree, my eyes now trained on Lily. I still wasn't happy she was here but then again; she wasn't my problem. It's been three weeks since I last saw her and I honestly thought it would be the last. Over the three-hour time period I had talked to Sal, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and smacked Louis upside the head. I could say that this night was actually pretty calm.

Zayn walked over to me with a smirk on his face, I raised my eyebrow and looked at him curiously.

"So...are you just going to stare at her all night, or are you going to talk to her?" Zayn said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" I said furrowing my brow in confusion.

"Don't play coy mate, you know you like her," Zayn said with a chuckle, "Go talk to her."

"Why would I do that?" I sneered looking at him like he has a screw lose.

"Because if you don't that guy will," He said pointing at this greasy looking dude.

I huffed and pushed off the tree walking towards her, I made it there before the other guy. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, I leaned my head down and kissed her cheek. The guy looked at me with wide eyes and I just mouthed the word "mine". He turned and walked away. I pulled away and Lily turned around to look at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I said looking past her.

"Why did you do that?" She asked blushing, don't get any ideas, I just don't feel like saving you from another rape attempt.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my spot, Zayn looking at me with a satisfied smirk. I leaned back against the tree and pushed Zayn away, he stumbled but managed to catch himself.

"Oi, what the fuck?" Zayn shouted, adjusting his cloths.

"Don't look so smug you twat," I grumbled crossing my arms.

I went back to watching Lily, only this time she was gone. I let out a breath and then tried to locate the greasy guy. Before I could there was a hand on the back of my head, pulling it down to force my lips to meet someone else's. I pulled away enough to see it was Lily, but she brought my lips back to hers. I kissed her back placing my hands on her waist to pull her closer, my hands balling up her shirt. She kissed me roughly, her hands finding their way to my hair. She pulled away from me and looked up.

"Stop being so mean to me..." she whispered and turned and walked off.

I turned to look at Zayn, who's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open. I leaned back against the tree like nothing happened, Zayn still standing there looking like an idiot. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at his childishness.

"Go get me..." before I could finish my sentence shot rang out, I shot me head up to look for Lily, "Shit."

Zayn and I pulled out our guns, we began to push through the crowd of people leaving. There were a lot of innocent by standers here so that this would be avoided, we were not allowed to harm the innocent. Although The Order should have known better, with all of us here...in one place something was bound to go wrong. This happens every time...someone does something to fuck it up, you would think they would stop this shit! We began to move, our feet caring us through the crowd.