Chapter 37

Chapter 37

~Lily's POV~

I woke up to a force hitting my chest, I opened my eyes and let out a grunt. Harry groaned beside me and I looked to try and find the source responsible for the sudden pain. I looked down to see Jawad smiling up at me, I laid my head back down and he groaned.

"'Ama! Wake up it's my birthday! You have to wake up!" he cried out shaking me and I smiled and leaned up on my elbows.

I tilted to the side to check the time, it was barely six in the morning. I turned back to look at Jawad who awkwardly tried to wiggle his eyebrows and causing me to chuckled.

"Love it's only six in the morning..."

"I know but I want to spend my Birthday with you! And...and it's ghost day!" He cheered and Harry groaned and sat up.

I looked at him and he glared, "If this is what its going to be like having children...I want to retract my last vote..."

I threw my head back in laughter and Jawad just danced in his spot, Harry huffed out a sigh and climbed out of bed. Jawad cheered and then turned his attention to me, I smiled at him once I composed myself.

"Okay love, lets go get breakfast," I chuckled sitting all the way up, Jawad stood up and danced.

He let out a scream when Harry reached over and scooped him up off the bed, I laughed and climbed out of bed. Harry placed him on his shoulders and Jawad fell into a fit of laughter.

"You're lucky it's your birthday otherwise I would tickle you until you peed sir," Harry said and Jawad giggled.

"No!" he said grabbing onto Harry's ears and Harry laughed.

We started walking out of the room and down the hall to the stairs when Jawad screamed for us to stop, he pointed to his dad's room and smiled.

"We have to wake up Baba!" Jawad giggled and Harry looked at me with wide eyes and blinked.

"You mean to tell me he woke us up first?" Harry said in disbelief, "Lily...this is your fault! You owe me sleep woman!"

Jawad and I laughed and Harry just shook his head causing Jawad to grab onto his face.

"Uncle Harry stop! I'm going to fall!" He shouted and Harry laughed.

"Oh...you're going to fall...serves you right waking me up at six in the morning you monster!" Harry shouted continuing to shake his head with a laugh.

Jawad continued to laugh, Harry stopped and Jawad managed to compose himself. We walked into Zayn's room, Zayn was sprawled out on his bed with his head to his side and his mouth open, thankfully he was covered. I let out a quiet chuckle, Harry and Jawad shushing me. Harry walked over to the bed and Jawad chuckled.

"Ambush!" he shouted and Harry fell onto the bed Jawad laughing as they went down.

I watched in horror because that did not seem safe, Zayn let out a grunt and his eyes flying open wide. Jawad climbed off of Harry and climbed to get in Zayn's face, Harry rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a grunt.

"Holy fuck!" Zayn shouted in shock when he could finally breath.

Harry groaned and slowly got up, "He kneed me in the balls...fucking hell mate."

Jawad just bounced on his dad's stomach, "Baba! It's my birthday! Get up! 'Ama is going to make me something to eat!"

Zayn sat up with and looked at his son and then at me, he looked back at his son and sighed, "You gave me a heart attack babe."