Chapter 3

Chapter 3                                                                                          

~Harry's POV~

I was sitting in the car with Zayn as he drove us back to my house, it was quiet and I could tell he was not happy. I sat there looking out the window and thought back to that girl and what she said, 'You saved me and now I saved you...we are even.' One thing was for sure we were definitely not even, seeing as how I didn't intend on saving her last night. If it wasn't for those guys provoking me, I would have walked away and left her there. I turned to Zayn and spoke.

"Find information on that girl," I said my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Why? She's just some snotty little bitch," Zayn replied looking at me confused.

"Because I fucking said so, that's why," I spat turning to look back out the window, he let out a huff but didn't say anything else.

We pulled up to my house and I got out once Zayn stopped the car, I walked up the stairs and over to the front door. Zayn soon followed me in and walked down the hall to my study. I walked upstairs and changed, I had blood on my pants and it hardened making my pants itchy and uncomfortable. I changed my clothes and then walked back down to my study; Zayn sat at the computer typing away. After another five minutes he got up and walked towards the door.

"There you go, that's all the information on the girl," Zayn sneered and then walked out.

I shrugged not caring about his attitude and walked over to the computer, I sat down and began to read it:

Name: Lillianna Cristina Bennett

Age: twenty years old

Birthday: October 15, 1995

Height: Five foot four inches

Hair color: Dark Brown

Eye color: Blue

Sex: Female

Race/Ethnicity: White

Occupation: Food for The Mind bookstore

Address: Modern City Centre Apartments, apartment 37

Parents: Marcus and Bonnie Bennett

No criminal background recorded

There wasn't much on her, although I feel like Zayn did the bare minimum here. I sighed and sat back in my seat, there is something about this girl and I can't put my finger on it. Although if my thinking is right, I think I might now what it is, but without more information on her or her parents I won't be able to say. I got up and walked out of the study, there was no point in sitting there making assumptions. I grabbed my keys and walked out the front door, today I would have to take my Escalade because my Range Rover was parked over by Lily's.

I got in the car and headed to the office, I pulled out my phone and called Niall.

"Aye mate! I see your alive and well," Niall answered after the fourth ring.

"Alive yes...well not so much, think I'm getting a cold," I chuckled as I came to a stop at a red light.

"Oi you know what could cure that cold?" Niall asked.

"Nando's," I replied with a laugh causing him to crack up.

"Aye mate best place there is, now what can I do for you?" Niall said his voice dropping in cheerfulness.