Chapter 53

Chapter 53

~Zayn's POV~

*Four days later*

"Why are these so boring looking?" I whispered to myself as I sat on the couch.

I was currently trying to find a toy car for Jawad, since all I got him for his birthday was a small set of cars for his racetrack and a few art supplies. The only reason he got so little as far as gifts goes was because I got so caught up on making everything perfect I forgot to actually get him his gift. I scrolled through the online store and tried to find motorized toy cars for Jawad, I found a few but they were boring looking and I refused to by my son something boring. Holy shit...is that...it is...I quickly tapped pay now for a Batman motorized car for Jawad, it even came with a motorcycle and if I was small enough to fit in it; I would never get out.

I closed out of the app and went to my text messages to text Niall and let him know I would need him to go pick up the order when it gets here. I was now excited to see my son's face when he walked out to see a bat-mobile. He is going to be so happy, I can't wait for him to see his sick new car. I looked up with a small smile only to drop it when I found Lily standing there with a raised brow.

"You good?" She asked coming to sit and I just nodded.

She reached up to fix my hair and I turned to look at her with furrowed brows, she finished what she was doing and then reached out to take my phone. I let out a shocked gasp and she ignored me, she went to my games and laid back on the couch while continuing to play.

"Hey! What the fuck Lily?" I snapped and she looked up at me.

She shrugged, "My phone is too far, Jawad and Jasper are taking a nap, and Sophia left...I'm bored."

"That doesn't mean you can just take my phone!" I sneered and she sat up and looked at me lazily.

She sighed, "Well then are you going to keep me entertained or what because if not...I'm playing on the phone Zayn."

I just started at her in disbelief because that was absolute bullshit, she had a phone. How are you so lazy? I went to snatch my phone back but she jerked it away, I glared at her. She tilted her head furrowing her brows, I went to reach for it again and again she moved it. I huffed and pushed her back pinning her to the couch and she pushed the phone under her as she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Give it back!" I snapped and she shook her head.

"Stop being a dick and just let me play on it!" She shouted back and I clenched my jaw.

"I would have had you asked but you just stole it! You're a fucking thief!" I snapped back.

She gasped, "I am not! You act like you were going to be on it! You probably texted one of the boys about a stupid order and then you were going to set it down!"

"How would you know? And who cares it's my phone go get yours you big child!" I replied with a glare and she huffed.

"N-o, no...you have better games," She sassed and I rolled my eyes.

"So download them on to your phone," I replied in a duh tone and she just stared at me.

She opened and closed her mouth and I waited to see what she was going to reply, my leg and arms going numb from holding myself up for this long. I am going to have a red spot on my knee...

"I can't..." She said looking away from me and I furrowed my brows.

"Why? It's not that hard go to the app store and download it," I asked in confusion.