Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Brooklynn's POV~

"I told you this would fucking happen! Ugh, you should have listened to me! Now what are we going to do?" I shouted stomping my foot.

Max leaned his head back against the desk chair he was sitting in, he closed his eyes and groaned. Again Max fucked up everything because he just goes out and does everything on his own. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for him to speak. When he made no move to speak, I did.

"Hello? Max are you listening to me?" I snapped, my arms flying down to my sides.

"Yes! Brooklynn I fucking heard you! Look it doesn't matter, we can still make it work," he snapped back rubbing his temples.

His phone went off and he sighed, turning his head to look at it. His eyes widened and he picked it up, staring at it intensely. I watched him waiting for him to say something, but instead he threw his phone and it hit the wall; shattering everywhere. I jumped back from the sudden action, my hand flying to my chest.

"What the fuck Max! Who was that?" I asked pushing my hair from my face.

He let out a frustrated sigh and slammed his hands on his desk repeatedly, "Fuck...God damn it..."

I watched him confused, what was going on? Why was he so irritated now?

"Max wha..."

"She thinks she can just leave! Who the fuck does she think she is?" he shouted cutting me off.

I looked at him confused, "Who is leaving and why does it have you so angry?"

"Because she is pregnant! That fucking whore is pregnant!" Max snapped and glared at me, "I fucking knew that she would try to pull some shit..."

I covered my mouth, how is that possible? When Max and Lily dated, Lily told me that they never used protection; and yet she never got pregnant. I sat down in the chair next to me, my white pencil skirts bunching up a bit above my knee. What were we going to do now? There was no way Lily would take him back if she found this out and there was no way to hide it; Vanessa was Zayn's sister and Lily is around Zayn. Max stood staring at the wall with a dark look.

"Max you idiot, what are we supposed to do now?" I spat clinching my fist, "How fucking long did you know?"

"Don't worry about it...I'll handle it," he said darkly.

I stared at him horrified, "And how do you plan to do that?"

"I'll pay her hush money...give her enough to take the baby and just disappear" he said looking at me.

I nodded skeptically, there was no way she wouldn't pop back up when she ran out of money. Max put his hand out and I looked at him confused, "What?"

"Give me your phone, I am going to call her...set up a meeting" Max said.

I reached into my purse and pulled it out, passing it to him. He typed in a number and put it to his ear. I don't know how we were going to fix this, but we needed to and fast.

~Louis' POV~

I walked up the steps of my house and opened the door. I walked in shutting it behind me setting the bag of clothes in my hand down on the table by the door. I walked into the living room to see Eleanor sitting on the couch holding Rosie, she turned when she heard me enter. She stood up shocked taking Rosie with her.

"Louis, your home!" She cried in excitement.

I opened my arms wrapping them around her when she was close enough, "Yes my love, I missed you."