Chapter 55

Chapter 55

~Lily's POV~

*An hour later*

I dried my hair off as I looked in the mirror, I was determined to get Zayn to see why it was important that I stayed here. He would have to listen to me whether he liked it or not, I knew it would be not but I also wasn't going to give up. I set the towel down and drew in a breath, I needed to talk to him now before I lost my nerve. I headed out of the bathroom and out of the room, I went downstairs and into the study where I knew he would be. I burst through the doors and Zayn looked up at me with wide eyes, I marched over to him and slammed my hands on the desk.

"Harry said because I am his girlfriend that I was also in charge which means you're going to listen to me and actually let me finish before you talk and you're going to like it!" I huffed and Zayn nodded at me slowly.

He sat back in his seat and crossed his arms and the nerves started to kick in, I let out a shaky breath and nodded back at him. He raised a brow waiting for me to speak and I shook my hands as I went over in my head what I was going to say. When I finally felt prepared I looked him directly in the eye and I began.

"I am not leaving to go off the island with the others...that is a stupid plan it would not have worked anyways. We would probably have a few day if not one before they realized I was no longer here and moved out to find me again. Max wants me personally for whatever reason and the others want Harry, so if Harry and I are here then they will be here to, the others will be safe and we won't have to worry about an attack. I know that you think my safety is at risk but let's be honest here...everyone and I mean everyone has been risking there lives for this except for me...because you two won't let me...I know that sounds completely insane to hear that I want to also risk my life but Zayn...I can't watch anyone else die...I can't allow you and Harry to send out any more people to go after Max if I am not fighting back as well...it's not fair and I won't do it. So I will stay here, we will come up with a plan to lore Max here, and we will send the others off to be safe. Plus you very well can't take care of Harry and try to save everyone...you're horrible at multitasking..." I said watching his facial expression the whole time.

He looked at me in disbelief and leaned forward, "I am not horrible at multitasking thank you very much."

I furrowed my brows and leaned forward on the desk, how was that all he had to say to that? I looked at him confused and he just chuckled.

"What is so funny? And is that really all you have to say?" I snapped and Zayn nodded.

"Look I already said I didn't care that you stayed...well I just didn't argue with you about you staying...I know you want to help and I know that it seems like all we ever do is force you to just hide...And although I would much rather you go then stay...I know that's not an option for you so...if this is what you want then fine...but just know Harry is going to be pissed off when he wakes up.

I crossed my arms, "So that whole speech...it was for nothing?"

"Uh...yeah...well if it makes you feel any better, it accomplished something..." Zayn said looking at me and I raised a brow, he chuckled, "it accomplished your fear of speeches!"

"I'm not afraid to give a speech...I'm just afraid to give them to you...you're mean and very intimidating...just so you know," I said pointing at him and he shook his head.

"Well then there's that...and thanks I definitely feel the love there. Why don't you also call me fat and ugly why you're at it?" Zayn said sarcastically and I laughed.

He glared at me as I composed myself, "Well because that would be a lie so...and I do not lie, I'm a saint."

Zayn looked up at me with wide eyes and I instantly stopped laughing...I basically just said Zayn was cute...we stared at each other and Zayn burst into laughter as I began to blush.