Robin's New Teammate (Part Two)

Începe de la început

"Who?" Artemis swigged her soda.

"Artemis! You have had this bitch on your team for HOW LONG?"

"Ember?"

"YES. FUCKING. EMBER.!" He roared.

"Like three fucking weeks. I want to end myself." She growled.

"And you didn't tell me she's a fucking pervert to Dick?"

"What? She says I'm a pervert to her? I didn't hear shit about Dick!"

"HOLD ON!" Dinah shouted. "Let's break this down, Ember is new to the team. She calls Artemis the D-slur, and she... is a pervert to Dick?" 

"She called Artemis a- the D-slur?"" Roy asked. "Hold on, what?"

"These are a lot of accusations." Ollie agreed. "Roy, where did you hear that she is a pervert?"

"Jason!" He held up his phone. "She peeped on Dick while he was changing."

"Holy shit." Artemis said. "This irony is fucking crazy!"

"And it's not just that either!" The redhead shouted, pulling up the text thread. "Listen to this-"

"Wait. I'm getting a call." Oliver stood up abruptly, pulling the phone from his back pocket. "Hello- Bruce? Wait, slow down, Alright, one minute." He stepped over Artemis and left the room to take the call.

"What were you doing to say?" Dinah asked Roy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey." Dick muttered to his friends. The League had shifted the six of them into a side-room to keep them out of the way.

"Why are we here?" M'gann asked.

"I'm not sure." Kaldur admitted. "I'm sure the Justice League will let us know."

"Ember isn't here." Conner observed, not sounding too upset about it. 

Artemis scoffed, finishing off her soda. "I can't believe I stopped watching drag race for this." She shook a package around the circle. "Twizzler?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where'd you take the others?"

"That isn't important right now." Flash said. "We are only here to see you."

"So why are you here?"

"We need to talk to you."

"Why?"

"The team's efficiency has quartered since you've joined."

"Quartered? We've had ONE mission!"

"In addition, we don't like to hear that you've called any of your teammates slurs, and "

"You mean Superboy? You're here over That? I said he was retarded, it was a joke!" Ember exclaimed. "I'd think that a League of superheroes would have thicker skin than twelve year olds on Xbox live."

"Bad joke." Flash observed. "And what about Kid Flash? Do you justify mocking a domestic abuse victim?"

"His dad hit him,, so what? can't he take a joke?"

"Not a joke where you pretend to hit and assault him!" Roy growled threateningly, longing to tear her throat out.

"We're also here because you were watching your thirteen year old teammate change."

"He's a fag, it doesn't bother him!" She shouted defensively.

"What?"

"He's a faggot! Why would he care? He doesn't even like girls!" She justified. "If he has no sexual attraction to girls, when he's allowed to watch me change, so I should be allowed to watch him change!"

"Show your work on that one."

"That Makes No Fucking Sense!" Jason yelled. "He doesn't watch you change anyways!"

"And you're scared of Artemis peeping while you change?"

"Yeah! SHE'S A LESBIAN! She shouldn't be sharing the girl's changeroom!" Ember shouted. "Also, it's way too close to the boy's! That Aqualad-"

"Stop." Damian warned. "Racism and sexual assault accusations won't help the case you don't have."

"What are you going to do? Fire me? kick me off the team for making jokes they didn't like?"

"If you're going to abuse your team, then you won't be a part of it." Batman said coldly. 

She swung her backpack over her shoulder. "Fine!" She stalked towards the zetabeam. "But you're going to loose a willing ally over this. One less piece on your side. So stay here with your  retarded clone, your gay fishfucker and your ugly-ass alien, cause next time, I'm not on your side-"

Jason nailed a kick into her stomach. a hard kick. Her body didn't cause much resistance, he could feel her ribcage over his boot. "What you fucking get!" He spat on the ground by her. "Do whatever, Bats. I'm going to find Dick and the others."

-Sorry if this seemed a little rushed, I'm just trying to publish Something.-