Bats Vs. Winter (Part One?)

-there will be a few parts of this, but it's not planned out, so I'll take requests :)-

Ages:

Damian - 18

Tim - 15

Jason - 11

Dick - 7

Dick sat, his chin resting on his hands, staring out the window. There was a heck of an ice storm outside. There was no school, it was winter break, and even if it wasn't, they wouldn't make it as far as school. 

At the moment they weren't even allowed to play outside, it was too cold, and with the snow, you couldn't see eight feet in front of you. Plus, it was already getting dark outside, even though it was barely past three.

"Dami!" He whined, for the millionth time. "I'm bored!"

"I know." His oldest brother sighed. The four of them were all in the primary livingroom, Damian was doing his homework, Tim and Jason were fighting over Call of Duty, and Dick was sitting on a heating vent and staring out his window.

Dick turned around to face them all. "Tim, can I play?"

"No." Tim told him. "You're not old enough for this game."

Dick turned to the remaining brother. "Jay?"

"No Way!" Jason replied. "You suck at video games! Besides, we only have two working controllers."

Dick whined and collapsed against the low window sill. "I'm BORED!"

"Shut up!" Jason told him. "Tim, get your ass to the room!" 

"I am in the room!" Tim grunted.

"No you aren't! I'm camping behind the bunk bed."

"Oh you're in the yellow house. I'm camping in the green house!"

"Tim. We NEVER camp in the green house!" Jason told him. "Come on! I'm gonna do a strike and I need you to cover me!"

Damian looked up from his text book. "You're playing split-screen, how can you not find each other?"

"Shut up!" Jason told him through grit teeth, emptying about four magazines into two MPCs. "Come on, Tim! Get over here now or-"

Everything went completely black.

The four brothers let out shouts and screams of surprise. "Whoa! What?" Tim's head whipped around as his eyes adjusted. 

"What Happened?" Jason shouted, blinking hard.

"Power went out." Damian grunted. "Probably the storm, but we should ensure we aren't about to be raided.

"What?" Dick asked in a panicked voice. "Dami? What?"

"The storm knocked out the power, I'm going to check the circuit box." The eldest brother said.

"But Bruce says-" Dick protested. "We can't! Too cold!" He explained in his best English. 

"I won't get hurt," Damian assured him. "I'm a teenager."

"Hey! Aren't I a teenager too?" Tim asked. "Then what does that make me?"

"A coward." Damian headed from the room, and began putting on his jacket and scarf.

Dick followed, still a little blind in the dark hallways, without many windows to light the floor. "But it's too cold! and you can't see!" Dick pleaded. "Don't go!"