Data

-currently listening to the Communist Manifesto for class while writing fanfic-

Ages:

Damian - 19

Tim - 16

Jason - 11

Dick - 7

Tim made kissy sounds, like you would to summon a cat. "Hey, I'm back!" He shook a portion of kibble into his hands and dusted it into the tank. "There you are, Data." He smiled. 

Tim opened his laptop and went to his favorite pinned tab. An advanced instruction on proper Goldfish care. He liked to read it after a long day of work. He took Data's care very seriously. Do you know Goldfish can live up to ten years? Tim does now.

The bedroom rood cracked open. "Timmy?"

"Hi." Tim instinctively hid his computer screen, switching to another tab quickly. "What can I do for you?"

"Jay and I want to wrestle! Do you wanna wrestle?"

"Maybe later, Dickie." 

"Okay!" Dick skipped out. Tim quickly jumped up and moved Data's tank to behind his window curtain. See, his family didn't exactly know he had a fish. Well, Alfred did, but none of the others.

There was nothing wrong with Bruce knowing, but Damian would definitely use Data as a hostage, or steal him for his menagerie. and Tim didn't want either of  his baby brothers knowing about Data, they got so excited by animals, they'd kill him!

Meanwhile, Dick skipped back into Bruce's room, which had become their wrestling ring. "Tim says he'll come later."

"What?" Jason groaned, he didn't want to only fight Dick! Sure it was fun to defeat his little brother in under twenty seconds while he insisted that it was  unfair and he could do better, but it got boring! He needed someone he could really fight. "I'll go get him." Jason hopped off the bed and ran to his brother's room. "COME ON! I WANNA FIGHT!" 

"In a moment, Jay!" Tim called, preparing his bathroom. See, he'd just realized that he had to change Data's filtration system. "Don't come in."

"No!!! Come on! We have to go on patrol soon!" Jason complained, opening Tim's bedroom door.

Tim hurried back into the main part of his room. "Gimme a few minutes, I just have to do one thing!"

"What?" His ever impatient little brother demanded. He really wanted to fight Tim!

Tim paused. "Nothing... I mean-"

"UGH Come on!" Jason charged his older brother.

"Nonono, Wait-" The power of Jason's tackle sent The two of them flying across Tim's bed. The elder's back hit the window behind him. 

There was a scrape and a slosh as the thick-glassed was knocked off the window sill. It didn't shatter, but banged off the floor and began spinning it's contents across the carpet and all of Tim's things.

"What's that?" Jason asked, pausing in his endeavors to playfight his older brother.

"DATA!" Tim shook Jason off of him and rolled over to see the carnage. Water and colourful gravel were draining across his floor. He whipped up his curtain and saw the small orange fish writing on the carpet by the half-empty tank. 

Tim reached out and plucked the fish off the floor. He tried to pull the tank upright, but  it was already too empty. 

"Tim?" Jason asked, worried. "What's that?"