How to Spot ADHD in Young Birds

-Requestd by the great Mations123  Sorry it took forever.-

-Since this part is about ADHD, I will take some time to vent about how people without ADHD have No Clue what it's *ACTUALLY* like!!-

Ages:

Damian - 19

Tim - 16

Jason - 13

Dick - 9

"Dick, come on."

"We have ten minutes!" The boy trampled down the stairs.

"Come on." Bruce told him. "Grab your jacket."

"Uh huh." Dick passed him. "Have you seen my....uh...my...." He blinked. "Have you seen my.... thing?"

"What?"

"My....." He squinted his eyes shut. "My....thing? thing.... thing...thing..... Backpack! Have you seen my backpack?"

"Which one."

"the....you know! My backpack! The one with the- that I use for school!"

Bruce squeezed between his eyes, tiredly. "Isn't it in your room?"

"No! I was just in there! It's not there! It's Not in there!" Dick wasn't mad, he just didn't realize he was being loud.

"Why don't you check?"

"I did!" Dick ran back upstairs. A minute later, he reemerged, dragging his backpack "Found it!"

"Where was it."

"My bedroom."

Bruce nodded, this happened about three times a day with Dick. As soon as something were out of his immediate eyeline, it was gone to him. Bruce's life had become a series of returning lost beverages to the kid, because he couldn't put something down without completely losing it. "Well, let's get ready to go."

"We have ten minutes, Bruce." The boy replied.

"Five minutes now."

"WHAT? Five minutes?!" Dick asked. "Shoot!" He sat down to pull on his shoes. 

"I'm going to bring the car around front, so come out as soon as your shoes are on." Bruce told him as Dick stressfully knotted his shoelaces. "Don't forget to grab your jacket."

"I WON'T!" The boy objected.

Five minutes later, Dick still wasn't out front. Bruce saw this coming. He turned off the engine with a sigh and went inside.

Dick's backpack was sitting by the door, but the boy himself was no where in sight. "Dick!"

"Yeah!"

"Come on, it's been five minutes."

"OH-" The boy ran in from the kitchen clutching s half eaten slice of bread. He snagged his backpack and sprinted out the door. "Gun it!"

"Jacket?"

"Jacket!" The boy ran inside and opened the closet. He paused and stared inside.

"Jacket." Bruce reminded

"I don't know which one I want!"

"Just pick one."

"I KNOW!" Dick screwed his eyes shut in frustration. He grabbed the same jacket he wore every day and sprinted out the door.