Very Truly NOT What Willow Expected (Part Two)

-This part was requested by multiple people, namely  Hazelfraser25  WallyandDick and AraBooks19 -

-finally closing a few plot holes from part one.-

Willow tapped her foot a little, anxiously. Why was Althia taking so long to answer the door? Didn't she know Willow was back from the dead and needed to see her girlfriend?

the second the door opened, Willow tore through the foyer, and up the stairs to Dixie's room. God, the crying and hugging they were going to do after Rachel finished yelling at her...

"DIXIE!"  Willow flew to her girlfriend's door and kicked it open, sprinting in.

Willow took a few seconds to take a good look at the scene she'd ran in on. One boy, possibly the youngest, was buried between three of the others, clutching a pillow against his chest. He had dark hair, and light eyes, and her whole face was red and tear streaked, he must have just looked up from the pillow when she kicked the door open, which figures.

"Who the Fuck are you?" One of the other boys sprung up, looking disgusted and furious. He had mostly black hair, and a few streaks of white at the front, like the markings on a German shepherd. 

"How did you get in here?" The oldest in the group, a middle aged man, stood protectively, placing a hand on the shoulder of the young man who'd stood up. "Who are you?"

Willow was tongue tied at first. "...Dixie...?" They were all glaring at her, and she felt almost a little embarrassed to have charged in on these strangers. "Who are... you?" She stammered. "What are you doing here?"

The youngest boy looked her over, a look of confusion growing across his face. "Wally!"

He shot up, off the bed, but the other four put their arms out, holding him back. The eldest man (a father maybe?) gently pushed him back onto the bed. "Dick, calm down."

"But-"

"Dick."

The German shepherd turned back to face her. "What do you think you're doing barging in here, in that costume of all things? Fuck you!"

Willow was pressed against he doorframe by now. She may be an experienced crime fighter, but  her brain was screaming that all of these men were capable of violence. If there was one thing that still terrified her, it was when practically any male raised their voice.

She knew the best thing to do was run, but she couldn't. Not yet. "I- I just need to find Rachel." She muttered, not taking her eyes off German shepherd, as he seemed the most hotheaded and aggressive of the four.

"Rachel?" One of the other guys, who looked to be in his late twenties or early thirties, stood up too. Willow was wrong thinking that German shepherd was the scariest looking. 

Willow swallowed, eyes scanning for an immediate escape route, her fingers gripped around the door frame. "Yeah..." She croaked. "Rachel Grayson..."

"That's- Wally!" The crying one shouted again, already being restrained before he could kick off the bed.

"No Rachel Grayson here." The dad (she was assuming he was a dad) said sternly, staring her down with a glare rivaling Batwoman's.

"But, this is Wayne manor, where she lives..." Willow said, a little pathetically. "I need to see her! she thinks I'm dead!"