Dick's PolyTeam (2): Things get Violent

-requested by the bestest: WallyandDick . There will be an epiloge up by tomorrow, I'm just in a hurry to get to class-

"Heyy..." Wally called, stepping through the zetabeam, then bending and snapping like Elle Woods. "How was school."

Artemis set down her phone and one-upped his bend-and-snap. "Fine. Had a test."

"How'd it go?" 

"Okay. How bout you?"

Wally shrugged. "Others here?" 

"Kaldur is somewhere... I dunno about the aliens."

"Rob?"

"Huh?" Dick sat up on the couch. "Sorry, I'm sleepy; semifinals this friday."

"Shleepy." Wally said.

"Shwleepy."Artemis said.

"Shghlieeghpy." Dick said.

"Schle-" Artemis frowned. "Why am I- I loose braincells around you two!"

There were footsteps down the hall that lead to the mountain-door, they turned to face the approaching teens. 

"Hey, how was school?" Wally asked.

Conner tore off his backpack and threw it to the floor with a clank. He stormed off down the hall to their bedrooms. 

M'gann looked up at them, pale and doe-eyed. She gingerly picked up the backpack, dusting it off.

"What happened?" Dick asked. 

"We had a rough day." They said in a quiet voice, still obsessively dusting off the backpack so as to avoid meeting any of their eyes. "Where's Kaldur?"

"Armoury, I think." Dick replied.

"Thank you." She slipped off down the hall, so quiet it was like she was never there.

Dick looked at his friends, who's faces had turned dark and violent. "What's up? What do you guys know?"

"It's those assholes in their class." Artemis growled. "I know it is."

"Which ones?" Dick asked, feeling anger thrive in his stomach like a Dragon. 

"Flynn Springthorp and Dylan Myttenar." Wally recited. He made sure to remember them. "The ones in their Lit. 11 class."

"Oh. The ones who used the T-word for M'gann." Dick said icily.

Artemis nodded darkly. "They've been giving them trouble lately." 

The dragon growing in Dick's stomach coughed a cloud of husky smoke.  "How?"

"Let's find out." Wally said, leading the way after M'gann. He knocked on the door cautiously.

"M'gann, can I come in?" Wally asked.

"It was those bastards Flynn and Dylan, wasn't it?" Artemis snarled.

Dick gently opened the door. "Can we talk about it? Please?"

"I'm okay." Was her first answer, turning to face the door, wiping her eyes.

"Are you sure?"

She choked a little, nodding, though the word that came from her lips was a shaky: "No."

"Can you tell us, sweetie?" Dick asked, creeping in. "Do you want some tea? Wally, tea."

"Got it." He skidded off.