Valentine's Snow Day (Dick and the Redheads)

-Sorry My Valentine's day part is a week late! BTW, White Spot is a semi-formal Canadian restaurant, think A&W but fancy.-

-Also, this should go without saying, Dick and Barbara ARE NOT siblings here-

Ages: 

Babs - 16

Wally - 16

Dick - 15

Dick heard the doorbell ring and started dressing double time. He slicked his hair and pulled on some socks and jeans. He wanted Wally making as little contact with the family as possible.

"How's school been?" 

"I'm here! sorry!" Dick interrupted his pseudo dad. "Sorry, I gotta get my shoes on. Hi Wally."

"Hi." The redhead was in the doorway, he was also wearing jeans, so they could both regret it later, and a winter coat with a faux-fur-rimmed hood. "School's fine, by the way. It's a long weekend, so..." He pumped his first awkwardly.

Dick pulled on his fleece and the coolest looking winter coat he had (Bar in on the floor). He started stomping on his boots. "Dick, gloves?" His father asked. 

"Uh, sure."

"Scarf? Hat."

"I'm good." Dick said, trying to nip this in the bud before Bruce convinced himself that Dick needed an Inuit parka. He would be warm enough, he knew it. 

"Take the hat, your jacket's hood isn't lined."

He did, to appease his dad, and skipped over to Wally in the doorway. It really was a little blizzard outside. If you told Dick this was Mr. Freeze's doing, he'd probably believe you.

"Is Barbara coming?"

"Yeah, she just called, she'd on her way, but the busses are shut down."

"Okay,  you got the sleds?"

"Yeah, of course, C'mon." Dick started out the door.

"Are you sure you'll by warm enough in jeans?" Bruce asked. Dick assured him he was fine. "Is your phone charged? House keys?"

"Yes and Yes. I have My phone, keys, hand sanitizer, allowance money, a loose hair tie and a portal to the eighth dimension, can we go?" Dick asked eagerly.

Bruce relented. "Alright, have fun today. Call me if you need anything."

"Will do!" Dick took the redhead's hand, leading him around the side of the manor, through the deep snow. "I put them in here last night." He flipped out his keys and found a small one, unlocking the shed.

"You get shed keys?"

"Alfred offers keys to locked off areas if one of us does something for him." Dick explained. "Me and Jay did chores and tied for this one, but Alfred thought I'd be more responsible with it." Dick crawled into the dark shed, and soon reemerged with one newer-looking sled (Probably 90s-2000s), and a huge toboggan that was at lest forty-to-fifty-years-old and built to survive a nucellar attack. 

"WHOA, that one's awesome!" Wally pulled it out. "What is this, 1933?"

"I dunno, the family already had it when Bruce was born." Dick shrugged, shutting the shed door. 

They headed towards the front gates of the manor to wait for Barbara. There, they set down their sleds, and started throwing snowballs at the fence. This quickly escalated to throwing snowballs at each other.