Laser Tag

-Sort of a Sequel to Bats Vs. Winter, but can also be read as an individual story. Also, I changed it from 'winter break' to just 'winter', because I'm Canadian and winter is just beginning-

-ayo, unmotivated and out of practice check-

"Ace! Look!" Tim flicked the laser pointer's beam across the floor, watching the bathound launch after it.

"Top tear entertainment." Jason said, standing at the end of the couch with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you scheming?"

"I was going to storm you guys, but I couldn't find enough nerf bullets." He flopped back on the couch and groaned. "I want to shoot something! Or go outside or something!"

"We can't." Tim reminded. "It's an ICE STORM!"

"Still!" Jason had trouble with cabin fever. He always wanted to move and fight. "I wanna do something!"

"You could play Lego with Dick."

"No!" Jason disagreed. "What else can we do?" Tim shrugged and redirected the laser for Ace to chase. "You know what I'd do if there wasn't any snow?" He didn't wait for an answer. "Trampoline park. I LOVE trampolines! I haven't been on one in, like, years!"

"Yep. they're pretty good." Tim humored. 

"And there's that one out of Gotham with the laser tag place..." Jason gasped and let out a sigh of disappointment. "LASER TAG! I frickin love laser tag! No damn clue how it works, but..."

"Mmm." Tim stared at the ceiling, listening to Ace's nails skid on the floor as he  chased the little red cot. "They have these UV laser sensors, and you're in a dark room, so they pick up on the lazers in the guns, tally the amount of times lasers hit the sensors..."

"Whatever." Jason cut him off. "Why aren't you allowed to run and crawl and stuff? It's so lame when you aren't allowed to jump or anything!" He ranted. "If I made a Laser tag arena..." He sat bolt upright.

"Uh oh." Tim sat up too. He was promptly body slammed by Ace, who'd noticed the little red dot stop moving, and wanted to keep playing.

"Tim, How did you say those sensors work?"

The elder groaned a little. "They tally how many times a laser hits them head-on, and..."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Jason ignored him. "Is there anything like that in the batcave?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This might be the best Idea Jay's EVER had."

"Which really isn't saying much." Damian pointed out.

"Hey!" Jay emerged from the kitchen. "RUDE. There, I made a gun for Dick." He held out a nerf pistol he'd attached a laser pointer to.

"I want a big one?" Dick said, all his brothers had nerf rifles or machine guns. 

"You can't carry a big one, it's too heavy." Jason told him. "Plus, the sensors on yourshirt are already weighing you down big time."

"They all fire the same." Tim pointed out, wishing that he'd gotten the lightweight pistol gun instead of a huge one. "But we can trade if you want?"

"No." Dick said quickly. "I like this."

"Slick, Drake." Damian scoffed, but he was planning to do the same thing.

"Alrighty. I'm setting the kitchen timer to forty minutes." Jason told them. "Then we'll break for dinner."