Bats Go Live!!!

-started this like two months ago, but never managed to end it to my liking.-

Hour One (07:00 pm)

"Aaaand we're live!" Tim announced. "Welcome to our equal rights livestream, it is currently 7pm EST, and we will be running this stream for however long it takes until we raise 60 million dollars for the international LGBTQIA+ support and safety fund. E'rybody say Hi."

"Hi!"

"Howdee!"

"Let's do names." Robin announced. "I'm Robin, He/Him."

"Red Hood. He/Him, but I don't mind They/them."

"Nightwing, I use He/him."

"Batgirl, she/her."

"Red Robin, obviously, he/him. And uh... Spoiler is joining soon, but she's- shes busy right now."

"R-Speedy. I'm speedy. He/him."

"Nice one. Slick." Jason pecked his boyfriend's cheek.

"So the way this works is that we won't end the stream until we raise 30million dollars." Barbara explained. "And for every hour the stream goes, Bruce Wayne is donating 30 million on his own, so keep the stream going!...But not too long, cause I want to sleep this week."

"And every 10 mil is a milestone. for every milestone we hit, we'll do something fun for y'all, you can vote on what those are on twitter." 

"@babybatbitchesofficial, and for every donation over a hundred dollars, you get a shoutout, and we put your name on out little clipboard." Tim proclaimed. "And... fun things will happen, some friends will come over, so keep watching!"

"We might have to tag out to take naps, I don't know how long this will take..." Dick said.

"I'm not going to sleep." Damian said. "I'll be here the whole time. 

"You're dumb." Jason told him, chuckling.

"He won't last the stream."

"I will!"

"Fine then, I'll stay up too! Just to prove he can't!" Jayson announce

Dick looked up from monitoring the chat. "Whoa! Guys, can we put the donation counter up on screen? We've got ten hundred already."

****

Hour Two (08:00 pm)

"So, who's staying?" Robin asked, watching the chat from his phone. "I'm staying the whole time ."

"I'm staying the whole time too." Jay agreed.

"I'm staying the whole time, unless something comes up." Roy said, leaning over to kiss his boyfriend on the cheek. He was thirsty for his SO's attention.

"I'm leaving at ten, but coming back at five am!"  Babs added, turning expectantly to last two. "And them I'm staying."

"I'm staying."

"Nightwing and I live here." Tim added. "I'm leaving in a couple hours, me and BG are helping Bats on Patrol, but then were back!"

A door opened behind the camera, and Stephanie entered, trying to be quiet. "Are we on?" She stuck a mask over her eyes.

"Heyy! Spoiler's here!"

"Give us a bow, darling." 

Stephanie flounced on screen with a halfhearted curtsy. "Sorry I'm late."

"Spoiler, are you staying the whole time?"

She ruffled Robin's hair and squeezed on the sofa between Tim and Roy. "Yes, except for naps. But I'll be here!"